News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

Denise Richards in her prime. :wow:

Wild Things

I want a Marvel Studios CIVIL WAR movie

That should be the goal after avengers 2

A three part civil war film

Not going to happen, Marvels heroes are spread throughout different studios, specifically Spiderman who is owned by Sony and Spiderman is an integral part of the Civil War arc.

^
I think people just want to keep ignoring that fact. I keep seeing people post that they hope the Xmen movies are terrible so that Marvel can get the rights back, no way in hell they are getting the rights back unless the studio goes bankrupt and sells it back to them.

^
I think people just want to keep ignoring that fact. I keep seeing people post that they hope the Xmen movies are terrible so that Marvel can get the rights back, no way in hell they are getting the rights back unless the studio goes bankrupt and sells it back to them.

Yup, same with Spiderman, no matter how much the movie sucks, they are still cash cows. The studio has to stop production for 5 years or the studio to give up on the franchise for it to go back to Marvel and those are two franchises that will still deliver money no matter how bad it is. I mean they are banking on merchandise sale alone.

I know all about the characters being spread out all over the place

I just think it was a cool idea in the comics (one of the few story arcs ive read) and think it would make an awesome movie

Cap whoopin iron mans butt and asgard over oklahoma= awesome

I just dont want it to end up like xmen 3 lol

Last edited:
I know all about the characters being spread out all over the place

I just think it was a cool idea in the comics (one of the few story arcs ive read) and think it would make an awesome movie

I think a lot will agree, the same way everyone wants a Blackest Night movie but really those films are just a dream at this point.

I think I'd rather have them make well done animated mini series of Civil War and Blackest Night. They'll be better executed than live action movies. I borrowed the graphic novels from my cousin and they were both fun to read. Anyone recommend current ones I should read?

From Asylum, we have ATLANTIC RIM! Starring Treach from Naughty by Nature!!

lmfao

Last edited:
Didnt know they they wrote a sequel to the Dark Knight Returns,

i hope they animate that one as well because TDKR was possibly the best animated DC movie i have seen to date

Didnt know they they wrote a sequel to the Dark Knight Returns,

i hope they animate that one as well because TDKR was possibly the best animated DC movie i have seen to date
i have the collectors edition of the dark knight returns and the 2nd half after he faked his death was ehhhh.

From Asylum, we have ATLANTIC RIM! Starring Treach from Naughty by Nature!!

lmfao

From the top comments: :rofl:

Some days I think humanity as a whole is pretty awe inspiring and there is no limit to what we can accomplish together.

Today is not one of those days

:rofl: :rofl:
Did treach say Leggo???? :lol: I still don't understand how people really use that word in real life unless they talking about waffles

1. Atlantic Rim ... :smh:

2. Just about to come post that Riddick trailer. The first minute and a half had me questioning if it was real or not, then :smokin

Did treach say Leggo???? :lol: I still don't understand how people really use that word in real life unless they talking about waffles

In the south, thats literally how we pronounce "lets go". Its not a slang.

Why Trench is saying it, doe, I cant tell you...

Back
Top Bottom