News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

Nah, I'm excited too and I'm an old school X-Men fan.

Dug up some of my old comics over the weekend when I was back home and :wow:

I didn't even realize I had such rare issues (of X-Men) because I haven't looked at them in a while. I'm passing them on to the next generation as part of Christmas. My daughter is into comics now. :smokin

One of my old issues that I dug up. (not my pic) It's still double wrapped too.

uncanny268.jpg

Passing it on.

So I am watching the Avengers again.

I thought the tesseract was the cosmic cube and also the mind gem. But at the beginning of the movie Loki is handed the sceptre with the mind gem in it. Then they go to earth to steal the cosmic cube.

In the post credit scene for Thor 2 they said they didnt want to have the Aether and the Tesseract because they didnt think it was wise to have two infinity gems in the same location.

How is there more than 1 mind gem/tesseract/cosmic cube?

EDIT: On top of that all the gems where already in the Infinity Gauntlet in Thor....

Last edited:
So I am watching the Avengers again.

I thought the tesseract was the cosmic cube and also the mind gem. But at the beginning of the movie Loki is handed the sceptre with the mind gem in it. Then they go to earth to steal the cosmic cube.

In the post credit scene for Thor 2 they said they didnt want to have the Aether and the Tesseract because they didnt think it was wise to have two mind gems in the same location.

How is there more than 1 mind gem/tesseract/cosmic cube?

EDIT: On top of that all the gems where already in the Infinity Gauntlet in Thor....

They didn't call them mind gems at the end of Thor Dark World. They said "Infinity Stones". We still don't know what happened to Loki's staff with the mind controlling stone.

As for the Gauntlet, I'm sure that will either be explained or ignored as if it never happened. My guess is that the slots in the glove are placeholders for the stones and not the stones themselves. It wouldn't make sense to keep that much power in one place. Kind of the way that nukes and launch codes are not kept together.

Last edited:
They didn't call them mind gems at the end of Thor Dark World. They said "Infinity Stones". We still don't know what happened to Loki's staff with the mind controlling stone.

As for the Gauntlet, I'm sure that will either be explained or ignored as if it never happened. My guess is that the slots in the glove are placeholders for the stones and not the stones themselves. It wouldn't make sense to keep that much power in one place. Kind of the way that nukes and launch codes are not kept together.

That's what I meant. Didnt proof read it. But they called the tesseract an infinity stone but the mind gem is in loki's staff.

Maybe the tesseract is the space gem? After all they did use it to rip a through space more than once. (which begs the question who has the sceptre if the asguardians have the cosmic cube?)

Last edited:
I'm thinking the Tesseract was the space stone due to the portals in Captain America and Avengers.

Loki's staff is probably the mind gem for obvious reasons.

The Aether seems to be the reality gem due to it being able to turn light matter into dark matter.

Thats the conclusion I came to but then what happened to the sceptre? I guess they'll explain later. Weird that they would have two gems be the same color

Good luck to whoever gets cast as the next terminator. If he's not a beast people will crucify him.

It honestly has to be The Rock and no one else.

I've been saying this for years.... Rock is ******g perfect for the role...

Exactly. If not him, then who?

terry-crews-2.gif

terry-crews-baby-back-*****-o.gif

But in all honesty, even though the Rock makes almost any film better, I am not sure he can make that blank face that Arnold got on lock in Terminator 1 & 2.

Cena seems perfect for the role especially with very little lines. :lol:

Nah, I'm excited too and I'm an old school X-Men fan.

Dug up some of my old comics over the weekend when I was back home and :wow:

I didn't even realize I had such rare issues (of X-Men) because I haven't looked at them in a while. I'm passing them on to the next generation as part of Christmas. My daughter is into comics now. :smokin

One of my old issues that I dug up. (not my pic) It's still double wrapped too.

uncanny268.jpg

Passing it on.

I love this cover. Something about the roundness of the shield and the shadows. I also love when they get Logan's height right.

Will they ever get his height right in the movies? Would they skew short after Jackman retires the role?

Back
Top Bottom