News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

It's not even about feeling it that much. It's just not that bad and there's no way it's worse than the worst of the worst since the new millennium.

I've watched it twice and both times I was bored to tears.

Maybe I'll watch it :smokin to get a final opinion.
I'll actually watch again as well. It's probably cuz I'm tired of retelling of origin movies that I'm not that hard on it. Lizard suck and the ending was whack with how he got helped but I liked most of the action, Spidey being Spidey, and Gwen Stacy.

I'll actually watch again as well. It's probably cuz I'm tired of retelling of origin movies that I'm not that hard on it. Lizard suck and the ending was whack with how he got helped but I liked most of the action, Spidey being Spidey, and Gwen Stacy.

and that's what I took from it originally.

Great action and great visuals but I feel like the story of Peter Parker becoming Spiderman was skimped.

GL wasn't loyal to the comics at all. Hal was a jerk throughout the whole film, even as a hero he was pretty much against it. He really did not show his willpower through the whole film (he gave up a handful of times in the film) and the ring pretty much held him hostage and forced him to be a hero. :lol:

What they did to Parallax is just as bad as what they did to Mandarin in IM3.

GL wasn't loyal to the comics at all. Hal was a jerk throughout the whole film, even as a hero he was pretty much against it. He really did not show his willpower through the whole film (he gave up a handful of times in the film) and the ring pretty much held him hostage and forced him to be a hero.
laugh.gif

A ******g cloud.

And I hope Black Panther is played by Djimon Honsou even though he already has a role in the marvel universe (Korath the pursuer)

GL wasn't loyal to the comics at all. Hal was a jerk throughout the whole film, even as a hero he was pretty much against it. He really did not show his willpower through the whole film (he gave up a handful of times in the film) and the ring pretty much held him hostage and forced him to be a hero. :lol:

A ******g cloud.

Didn't learn ff4 2

Come in here to ASM slander :smh: I'm gonna be lookin for some of you guys when ASM 2 comes out and blows everyone away...

And I hope Black Panther is played by Djimon Honsou even though he already has a role in the marvel universe (Korath the pursuer)

Idris Elba would've been perfect for the role too :smh:

^You can look for me. I'll admit I was wrong if I am wrong.

But the X-Men fans though :x
I can't wait until the public outcry from that ****** movie

Djimon Hounsou should play T'Chaka (or Idris if he wasn't already Heimdall). T'Challa should be played by Chadwick Boseman.

If Korath the Pursuer isnt true to his alien form in the movie then Hounsou can't play anyone at all.
No pics of him have been leaked so who knows

and that's what I took from it originally.

Great action and great visuals but I feel like the story of Peter Parker becoming Spiderman was skimped.
Well yeah it was, especially since they lifted this origin from the Ultimate comics

I will point out DD did not have great visuals or action though :lol:

If they're gonna want BP as one of the pillars of phase 4 and on they're gonna want a BP in his 30s I'd think, early 40s by the time the movie comes out at the least.

I would like to see Idris, Chiwetel, Chad, etc. involved (more) though.

That's what I was referring too with Idris, him being heimdall. I feel like with the right casting a BP movie could be utterly insane

There is no chance with Idris. He is Heimdall and his face is very visibly unaltered.
He's a GOD though. If they wanted him for say Black Panther they wouldn't have to make a big deal of it.

Even make a joke about it, have him in an Avengers movie and Thor says something to BP like "You look familiar" It's not like BP and Heimdall are ever gonna have to be in the same room together.

Recasting a great actor shouldn't even be that big of a deal given the minimal role Heimdall plays in Thor movies.

Last edited:
Is that the guy from Boyz N The Hood? I'll take it
He's a GOD though. If they wanted him for say Black Panther they wouldn't have to make a big deal of it.

Even make a joke about it, have him in an Avengers movie and Thor says something to BP like "You look familiar" It's not like BP and Heimdall are ever gonna have to be in the same room together.

Recasting a great actor shouldn't even be that big of a deal given the minimal role Heimdall plays in Thor movies.
I knew someone would say just this. That joke will be funny the 8 millionth time the audience has seen/heard it, even family guy has done it. At least with Djimon, there is no reason for Korath to be in a future film and he will likely look very alien.

Last edited:
Great, now err notable black actor is gonna come out the wood works tommbout they want the BP role.

Can't say I blame them tho. This role and movie line could be a game changer.

Just in case any of you are into the Tron movies (I love Tron), Bruce Boxleitner (Tron) said filming could start this year for Tron 3.

Great, now err notable black actor is gonna come out the wood works tommbout they want the BP role.

Can't say I blame them tho. This role and movie line could be a game changer.

Any (black) actor looking at how much these Marvel movies are making, how dedicated the fan base is and how well RDJ made out with Iron Man (even though Marvel will not be in that position again) would be a fool not to stand in line for his chance to audition. People have been patiently waiting for this movie for a long time and it's a surefire money maker.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom