News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

It's one thing to be good. It is another thing to be better than a high budget movie's. Granted some costumes can be done effectively with next to no money. Like Zatanna.

It's on the previous page

Cap 2 might end up being one of the better Marvel movies period.

Definitely going to be one of the better movies. The 9th movie released it wlll definitely be in the top half. They have already greenlit Cap 3. That should tell you the confidence they have in this film. Even Thor 3 was greenlit after The Dark World came out.

Last edited:
Cap 2 looks really, really, good. They should have aired that during the Super Bowl....Unless I missed it. 

Woooooo I said this before but I really like the tone of those Cap 2 trailers

Also wtf happened to the DoFP trailer? They said the 25 magazine covers were supposed to lead up to it. Was fan reaction that bad?

This one was pretty good. First Spidey trailer to give me hope! Even the electricity looks bomb in some parts

I love the action poses he does in mid air though. One of my favorite things about the first one.

Last edited:
Woooooo I said this before but I really like the tone of those Cap 2 trailers

Also wtf happened to the DoFP trailer? They said the 25 magazine covers were supposed to lead up to it. Was fan reaction that bad?
is it too late to fire singer?

Marvel actually sold Sony back some of their shares of the SM Film universe in exchange for a larger stake of the merchandising a couple years ago.. Toys, Bookbags etc is where the real money from these films is produced so I think Marvel is good w/o having him.
forgive me, what does the SM in SM Film Universe stand for?

Marvel actually sold Sony back some of their shares of the SM Film universe in exchange for a larger stake of the merchandising a couple years ago.. Toys, Bookbags etc is where the real money from these films is produced so I think Marvel is good w/o having him.

forgive me, what does the SM in SM Film Universe stand for?
Spider-Man? :nerd:

Oh yeah lol

as the guy who startes the comic thread I should have known that lol.

btw I want that thread to have more character and story arc discussions if anyone wants to check it out

^I am convinced it will be on the same level as ASM which I thought was second best of the four SM films

whether it will be better or worse than ASM depends on how they utilize Rhino

Last edited:
Too late for DoFP but not for this Apocalypse flick he wants to make.
Gonna go ahead and say too late for that too. Any xmen movie with Hugh in it will suck. Pretty sure he's 0-5 right now
If DoFP does lower #s than First Class it's possible.

forgive me, what does the SM in SM Film Universe stand for?
Spider-Man? :nerd:

Oh yeah lol

as the guy who startes the comic thread I should have known that lol.

btw I want that thread to have more character and story arc discussions if anyone wants to check it out
:lol: Had me wondering what else it could be.

Yeah, for that thread think we just need to get on the same pg and see what books almost everybody is reading.

Last edited:
Sounds dope and hopefully Marvel is upping the ante with the costume designs staying truer to the comics.

Black Widow and Hawkeye are the only major characters in which they changed the outfits. I wish Black Widows was truer to her comic outfit but I am glad Hawkeye was changed. Or were you talking in comparison to what Singer/Fox is doing?

Either way Marvel already confirmed that Scarlet witches costume would be different from the comics design. IDK why though. I don't think the Marvel Now or Ultimate Universe outfits are any more farfetched than Caps Costume. I know its a staple but I aint feeling his helmet. Hell his heroic age costume isnt supposed to have a helmet.

Marvel Now Scarlet Witch:

Last edited:
I hope that end credits scene for Cap 2 is true, it would be a great chess move

I disagree.. Especially since we have have seen the competition's hand

With it being sooooo bad.. I would just us the forum to showcase something else.. Since the bar isn't that high

Compared to that Fox crap I meant, which is why I said "truer". I think Black Widow's costume is pretty true to the comics. She even has the wrist things, they're just black in the movies.

Last edited:
Black Widow and Hawkeye are the only major characters in which they changed the outfits. I wish Black Widows was truer to her comic outfit but I am glad Hawkeye was changed. Or were you talking in comparison to what Singer/Fox is doing?

Either way Marvel already confirmed that Scarlet witches costume would be different from the comics design. IDK why though. I don't think the Marvel Now or Ultimate Universe outfits are any more farfetched than Caps Costume. I know its a staple but I aint feeling his helmet. Hell his heroic age costume isnt supposed to have a helmet.

Marvel Now Scarlet Witch:
Maybe because Elizabeth Olsen doesn't have the bust that the comic books Scarlet Witch has? 

Yeah, I wish Marvel didn't have Cap w/ a helmet while wearing his Heroic Age uni. But they didn't have to have Thor with his helmet? Even during his mother's funeral?!?!

Side note: I love the cover by Olivier Copiel...But his recent work seems really sloppy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom