Aye anybody seen frozen
People all on instagrAm shoeing there pick ups
Was it that good???
Like wall e and toy story 3 good???

Aye anybody seen frozen
Was it that good???
The hype literally came out of nowhere for Frozen. From what little I've seen in clips, it looks incredibly stupid and the song that won the Oscar is annoying.

Wall-E was more than an animated film in my book. It was great film period.

Aye anybody seen frozen

Was it that good???

The hype literally came out of nowhere for Frozen. From what little I've seen in clips, it looks incredibly stupid and the song that won the Oscar is annoying.

Wall-E was more than an animated film in my book. It was great film period.
I'm sayin where's all this hype coming from
Got me wanting to know what it's about but don't wanna pay for it if its wack
Anybody else seen it?????
Also people sleep on how to train ur dragon that movie was piff

Frozen is alright. Seems like people and especially women hype it up because the female character does some of the heroic stuff and the male character asks for permission before liplocking with her. They like that it seems kind of progressive and modern in that way.

Frozen is alright. Seems like people and especially women hype it up because the female character does some of the heroic stuff and the male character asks for permission before liplocking with her. They like that it seems kind of progressive and modern in that way.
Another movie people sleep on is the frog princess
That was that classic Disney that I grew up with
I honestly think cause the main character was black was the reason it didn't get the hype

Frozen is okay. The songs are solid overall, the snowman was funny, but that's about it.

Aye anybody seen frozen
Was it that good???

Nowhere near as good as Toy Story 3. Few movies can even be mentioned in the same sentence as that one

I thoroughly enjoyed it tho. If you like the old Disney animated movies with the princesses then Frozen is great. It really reminded me of the Mulan and Pocahontas era films. Pretty much how disney movies would have been made in that time frame had CGI been the standard like it is now. If you want something with an amazing plot like the older Pixar movies and Toy Story 3 then Frozen is not for you. It's not that type of movie and it isnt for that audience

Best I can explain

Last edited:
Aye anybody seen frozen
Was it that good???

Nowhere near as good as Toy Story 3. Few movies can even be mentioned in the same sentence as that one

I thoroughly enjoyed it tho. If you like the old Disney animated movies with the princesses then Frozen is great. If you want something with an amazing plot like the older Pixar movies and Toy Story 3 then Frozen is not for you.

Best I can explain
Bruh I damn near cried in front of both my kids at the theater watching toy story 3 :smh:
That scene when it looks like they were gonna go into the furnace
That part seemed to go in slow motion
No cartoon movie can ever top toy story 3
And bruh when buzz went into Spanish mode I lost it :lol:
Aye quick question though when watching the movie in Spanish what language is buzz switched to

Another movie people sleep on is the frog princess
That was that classic Disney that I grew up with
I honestly think cause the main character was black was the reason it didn't get the hype

I thought that movie was okay tbt. But it was overly slept on and definitely worth the watch

Last edited:
What really won me over with Frozen is the ending, Elsa is the first Disney princess with super powers, and the fact that this is one of two disney movies with no real prince (other is Mulan). I said before I hate that happily ever after ********. Happy endings are cool but fairy tale endings? **** outta here with that cliche ****

Bruh I damn near cried in front of both my kids at the theater watching toy story 3 :smh:
That scene when it looks like they were gonna go into the furnace
That part seemed to go in slow motion
No cartoon movie can ever top toy story 3
And bruh when buzz went into Spanish mode I lost it :lol:
Aye quick question though when watching the movie in Spanish what language is buzz switched to

Bruh... I have younger sisters and cousins who weren't even alive when the first one came out. They agreed it was an amazing movie but I could tell that they didnt connect with the movie the way I did.

Last edited:
What really won me over with Frozen is the ending, Elsa is the first Disney princess with super powers, and the fact that this is one of two disney movies with no real prince (other is Mulan). I said before I hate that happily ever after ********. Happy endings are cool but fairy tale endings? **** outta here with that cliche ****
Bruh... I have younger sisters and cousins who weren't even alive when the first one came out. They agreed it was an amazing movie but I could tell that they didnt connect with the movie the way I did.
The generation gap was huge with the Toy Story finale. Like many in the theater, I was on the verge of crying during the incinerator scene and completely lost it when he gave his toys away including Woody.

The generation gap was huge with the Toy Story finale. Like many in the theater, I was on the verge of crying during the incinerator scene and completely lost it when he gave his toys away including Woody.
man not only was it an emotional movie
but it was legit hilarious
had me rolling throughout
was the best IMO in the series
we went to see it twice(mind u thats like 40 something for my girl me and 2 kids) and bought the bluray first day of release

Last edited:
The Toy Story films are my favorite animated films. CG animated movies over the last few years have been really good. Pixar and Disney Animation keep making new classics like Wall-E, Up, and Wreck-It Ralph. I really liked Monsters University too. Some of the characters were hilarious. This guy Art had me cracking up in the theater.

ebcec0d6_monsters-university-art-monster.jpeg

Frozen is okay. The songs are solid overall, the snowman was funny, but that's about it.
Basically.

A couple surprising twists, but I think the hype was people being really hungry for this type of flick, and it being the first good one in forever.

Lego movie, though. :smokin

The Toy Story films are my favorite animated films. CG animated movies over the last few years have been really good. Pixar and Disney Animation keep making new classics like Wall-E, Up, and Wreck-It Ralph. I really liked Monsters University too. Some of the characters were hilarious. This guy Art had me cracking up in the theater.

ebcec0d6_monsters-university-art-monster.jpeg
MU was good but not really much more than that
specially with so much potential it had
idk movie wasnt bad but i was just expecting greatness
CARS is by far the worst pixar movie which is STILL better than other films
also dispicable me is garbage only good thing about it is the minions
i almost fell asleep in the theater

That's fair. I liked the story and humor of Monsters U. It gave a good back story to Mike and Sully. They've always been Pixar's second buddy unit after Woody and Buzz. I liked the new characters in it too.

I really don't get why I am the only one who thought Lego movie was just okay. Went in with an open mind but I guess it wasnt for me. I guess it is just so long overdue that I wasnt impressed. Also I felt like a lot of the jokes in that movie were played out. I can't even think of any as an example because none were memorable. The lego movie was so forgettable I keep forgetting I watched the movie. And it has been like that since the week after I watched it.

Frozen isnt the first movie from Disney of that type that was good. Tangled was also a good movie (again only if you find Disney princess movies enjoyable). I like Frozen better, some people like Tangled better. Either way it is good to see Disney finally get their act together since Pixar took over.

Despicable me 1 is good, Despicable me 2 is garbage.

Also Disney finally put characters from one movie in another and not just props

Also forgot to say the reason the buzz for Frozen came out of nowhere is because there was next to no promo material for the movie until a few weeks before it came out. Elsa was originally a villain but they loved her singing performance so much Disney insisted she be a hero. They literally changed almost everything about the movie until it was ready to be shipped

Finally. It will still likely be 4 or 5 years until we see it tho. The generation gap on this sequel will likely be the generation gap on the entire Toy Story franchise so far.

They do need to hit the brakes on the sequels. IDK how well known this is but they are working on Toy Story 4

Also forgot to say the reason the buzz for Frozen came out of nowhere is because there was next to no promo material for the movie until a few weeks before it came out. Elsa was originally a villain but they loved her singing performance so much Disney insisted she be a hero. They literally changed almost everything about the movie until it was ready to be shipped

Finally. It will still likely be 4 or 5 years until we see it tho. The generation gap on this sequel will likely be the generation gap on the entire Toy Story franchise so far.

They do need to hit the brakes on the sequels. IDK how well known this is but they are working on Toy Story 4
Yeah I read that they signed Tim Allen and Tom hanks already in case but haven't started writing or anything yet

great more Pixar sequels :rolleyes

i want more original Pixar material. That being said Toy Story sequels were great and i hope they keep it as a trilogy and not make a 4th one.

imo Pixar has been dropping the ball as of late.

:smh:
Sofia Coppola in Talks for The Little Mermaid
The Lost in Translation helmer will go under the sea
by Scott Collura MARCH 18, 2014

Sofia Coppola is in talks to direct a live-action take on The Little Mermaid for Universal.

Joe Wright had been attached to the film a few of years back, though he has since moved on to another fairy tale character with his live-action Pan, which will star Hugh Jackman, Garrett Hedlund, and Rooney Mara.

Taking on The Little Mermaid would seem to represent a change of pace for Coppola, who has previously helmed films such as Lost in Translation and The Bling Ring. The plan here, according to The Hollywood Reporter, is to make a “kid-friendly” picture that will appeal to a four-quadrant audience. Not sure if one of those quadrants is mermaids or not.

Back
Top Bottom