News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

Better look at SW and QS costumes on set.

:lol: why does it look like he wearing a wig

Prometheus 2 Set for 2016, Michael Green Boards as Writer

On the heels of last week's announcement that 20th Century Fox has set a mystery Ridley Scott film for March 4, 2016 comes confirmation, via The Wrap, that the project in question is a sequel to 2012's Prometheus (and a prequel to the rest of the Alien franchise).

The outlet also reports that Green Lantern scribe Michael Green, who has been working with Scott on the proposed Blade Runner sequel, will rewrite Prometheus 2 and that the script calls for multiple versions of David, the synthetic played by Michael Fassbender in the first film, which also starred Noomi Rapace, Guy Pearce, Idris Elba, Logan Marshall-Green and Charlize Theron.

Transcendence screenwriter Jack Paglen provided the original draft of the tentatively-titled Prometheus 2, which is expected to enter production this fall.

Prometheus 2 Set for 2016, Michael Green Boards as Writer

On the heels of last week's announcement that 20th Century Fox has set a mystery Ridley Scott film for March 4, 2016 comes confirmation, via The Wrap, that the project in question is a sequel to 2012's Prometheus (and a prequel to the rest of the Alien franchise).

The outlet also reports that Green Lantern scribe Michael Green, who has been working with Scott on the proposed Blade Runner sequel, will rewrite Prometheus 2 and that the script calls for multiple versions of David, the synthetic played by Michael Fassbender in the first film, which also starred Noomi Rapace, Guy Pearce, Idris Elba, Logan Marshall-Green and Charlize Theron.

Transcendence screenwriter Jack Paglen provided the original draft of the tentatively-titled Prometheus 2, which is expected to enter production this fall.
:rofl: :rofl: the guy who wrote green lantern is helping write prometheus 2???
:rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
When people write movies what they write is often not what is shown in the movie. They sell the script and the people who bought it do what they want with it. The final product is often barely recognizable to the author.

When people write movies what they write is often not what is shown in the movie. They sell the script and the people who bought it do what they want with it. The final product is often barely recognizable to the author.
nnnnah i wanna blame him
only good character in the whole film was sinestro

Getting the GL screenwriter to help write this Prometheus sequel further lets me know they had no plan or story in place moving forward. Just pick up a few months before it's supposed to be filmed.

Blond aint a good look for QS. That better be his hair color before he gets his powers.

Looks like QS is already running around from the other set pics (ont he Avengers thread) and Scarlett looks like she's already using her powers too.

This got me. :lol:

And I'll give this much. I didn't realize Michael Green was 1 of 4 writers on Green Lantern. Or that he was the creator of Kings, a really good, big idea show on NBC, for the short time it was on. And the biggest reason why Green Lantern was so bad, was the directing. :smh:

Last edited:
sunshineblotters sunshineblotters Was this your question? :rofl: :rofl:

lol nah. I like all Sony Spidey movies so far except SM3. I just wish Disney and Marvel would team up to put Sony's SM in the Disney's Avengers. Also my question would have a lot more cussin than that! And off course I know Disney is in it for the money. I've been knew that. These comic book movies made by Marvel Studios are all a bunch of Disney movies. You could do a Disney marathon and toss Thor in right after Aladdin no questions asked. Doesn't take from the fact that the Disney movies are good and the Fox movies are a heaping pile of horse ****. The **** ****** over at Fox :smh:

:lol: at X1 and 2 being good movies. Stupid people, stupid people everywhere.

SM2 tho :smokin ASM 2 might even compete.

Last edited:
quicksilver looked cooler in the concept art :lol:

BjgVibdCAAATlPx.jpg

People are speculating about that being Ultron but from another angle you can tell it's just a bot

elizabeth-olsen-aaron-taylor-johnson-avengers-2-set-photos-10.jpg

Last edited:
Concept are always looks better than in real life :lol:

I'll still assume it'll look better after they add effects and what not in post production.

I barely remember Kings. NBC been in that throw anything against the wall and see what sticks mode. Hemmoraghing money and setting up good concepts/ideas/shows to fail.

Still though everybody part of GL should take blame for that atrocity.

:lol: at X1 and 2 being good movies. Stupid people, stupid people everywhere.

:lol: X2 sucks now? And anyone who doesn't think that is stupid? Okay.
Pay him no mind. He's one of those fanboys that claim they're not a fanboy and apparently the FOX execs peed in his food.

The DoFP trailer was pretty good. I'm impressed...

This movie might actually be really good
i had the same reaction after watching that trailer but i gotta remember to keep my expectations in check.
I agree with both of you. Seeing the complete trailer was entertaining for me. Finally happy to see IceMan with more CGI time in this trailer, than in the previous films lol. Either way, I will watch the film in theaters.

Elizabeth Olsen is pretty fly. Quicksilver already looks better than X-Men's Quicksilver.

Back
Top Bottom