News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

Which movie is worse, x3 or Spiderman 3?

I'd go with xmen for its complete garbageness from start to finish.

Worst scene: when angel saves the guy from falling and they have the ackward eye contact followed by his look :x

Worst scene: when angel saves the guy from falling and they have the ackward eye contact followed by his look :x

The only good thing from spiderman 3 was venom costume, and that's only because I'am a huge venom fan.

The only good thing from spiderman 3 was venom costume, and that's only because I'am a huge venom fan.

That 110lb venom was garbage :smh:

I thought SM 3 started good but went to hell as soon as emo Parker came out.

Last edited:
Also garbage. Why can he take it in and off like a T shirt? Why did it look like his suit and not liquid when off? Fail :smh:

You're digging too hard.

Not saying it wasn't a fail, but seeing it on screen while spiderman wore it was THE best part of that very bad movie.

Last edited:
You're digging too hard.

Not saying it wasn't a fail, but seeing it on screen while spiderman wore it was THE best part of that very bad movie.

Naw bro. The venom suit didn't even have the white venom "symbol" or signature white eyes. It was a swing and a miss all in all

Ok..

Guess you're right.

I should have based my opinion of the best thing about a bad movie off of your opinion.

Please, for now on send me your reviews on movies so I can follow suit.

Thanks.

X3 was just on another level of garbage. It was pure filth. IDK how they could say to themselves. "Yup, this is a finished product". Even people who werent comic book fans just knew their take on dark phoenix was horrendous. Its worse than those early superhero films from way back.

That 110lb venom was garbage :smh:

I thought SM 3 started good but went to hell as soon as emo Parker came out.
When I saw that topher grace was Venom

jags.gif

I'm talking about Spider-mans Black costume (venom).

It's called the Simbyote Suit. Or Simbyote Spiderman

Last edited:
Symbiote was killed.

How was he wearing it as a costume. Symbiote just comes on demand. As someone stated no talking as 'we', no infamous tongue? All black costume with white silhouette.

Ok

Worst part 3 movie?

Sm3
Xmen3
Ironman3

:nerd:
Actually I'd rank in that exact order. SM3 was the let down of let downs given how good SM2 was.

X2 was good but not great, plus once you see how X3 starts you know it's gonna be a train wreck.

IM3 been coasting off of RDJR since IM1 and then got the rocket propulsion after Avengers. IM2 wasn't good either so it was like lets see if it redeems itself and it didn't. Oh well

Ok

Worst part 3 movie?

Sm3
Xmen3
Ironman3

:nerd:

Despite all of IM3s flaws, IM2 was much worse imo.

X3
Captain America (1990)
Batman and Robin

You can judge a movie you couldn't finish right?

EDIT: Now that you reminded me of DareDevil

X3
DareDevil
Captain America 1990

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom