News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

I don't even care but dude was underrated as the Riddler. :wow: Movie was sh*t but he would have been how I imagined the Riddler would be in real life.

Last edited:
(Deadpool's creator)

robertliefeld @robertliefeld · 13m

So much mis-information from the mis-informed in regards to Deadpool film. The version under review is a PG-13 version, not an R....

robertliefeld @robertliefeld · 12m

The PG-13 rating now allows for truckloads of violence and edgy themes.... An R rated version is not a consideration and hasn't been...

robertliefeld @robertliefeld · 10m

You can always pad a DVD release with R cuts. No site is providing you with correct answers...

He says the last budget pitched was 35-40 million and only thing holding it up is Politics... he also says DP is Marvel's second most popular licensed character :lol:

Damn, that's PG-13? It looked very Kick-***-esque to be PG-13 with the decapitation and all.

Damn, that's PG-13? It looked very Kick-***-esque to be PG-13 with the decapitation and all.
you can get away with **** like that as long as it's not gorey.. I remember reading that the MPAA classifies things like that "suggestive violence" (because they didn't actually show him slicing the head) and for whatever reason they seem to be cool with that.

I remember this from last year http://www.slashfilm.com/pg-13-movies-now-actually-more-violent-than-r-movies-study-says/

MPAA is very, very weird.. Avengers 1st cut got a R rating because of the Coulston scene :lol:

There wasn't a lot of blood. And I mean, wolverine was pg13 and there was that scene where wolverine killed like 8 yakuza :rofl:

And let's not get started on the latest hobbit. Those elves were ****** those orcs up, with head shots

Last edited:
I remember before the wolverine came out they were talking about releasing a pg13 and a R version and let people choose. I wish a studio had the guts to do that.

Another point he made is that deadpool has become huge with kids 8-14 in the last decade...

He's overtaken Spider-Man for my nephew and his homies.

You can always do the "unrated" DVD thing.. Only thing missing will be a few f bombs and some blood

I'm not familiar with the comic but on another board i was told the Deadpool character hasn't be R-Rated for quite some time

Losing out on kids sales is the biggest load of crap you'll ever see in regards to R rated films. Plenty of toys were made for R rated films from Robocop to Predator. You can still sell tickets and move merchandise.

a R Rated film from the late 80s is basically a PG-13 film today..

these ratings don't really means ****.. they've subjective as **** because the MPAA as a whole is stupid.

Last edited:
a R Rated film from the late 80s is basically a PG-13 film today..

these ratings don't really means ****.. they've objective as **** because the MPAA as a whole is stupid.

They should just list out what you in for like they do with TV

Deadpool is too much for me in anything other than a supporting role.

Only time he was ever good was Uncanny X-Force. A few times he was tolerable but he is pure trash 99.9999999% of the time and this movie will be pure trash as well.

http://www.thewrap.com/pg-13-movies-dominated-2013-box-office-r-rated-comedies-clicked/

[COLOR=#red]Facially:

vs.

same cheeks, wrinkles, nose, brow and smile.

body:

vs.

Body type is the same. Knoxville puts on 7 lbs of muscle and it's the same.

He also has the same sarcasm and wits about him to handle whatever is in the script. I've enjoyed him in Last Stand, Movie 43, and Lords of Dogtown. In conclusion, I would of liked to see RR do it since it's been his baby but it really does seem people don't want to touch that guy. Not trying to persuade anyone, it's all a what if anyway, just giving you what I think is all.[/COLOR]

don't forget his laugh

Meh, deadpool is fully clothed so the majority of the stunt work won't even be the actual actor. It's basically picking who'll do his voice over

Back
Top Bottom