News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

My point is You'rr asking outrageous questions. The answer to "where were the other heroes?" Is its a suoerman movie so they won't be included.

Where's Spider-Man and the fantastic 4 during the avengers? I mean they live in NY :lol:

Ninja turtles should of showed up too.

Last edited:
In MoS, Superman was just starting out so he has no reason to really meet any other hero. He was a hobo most of the film. :lol:

Batman is supposedly already Batman but dude is almost always concerned about Gotham first. He could easily be busy too, plowing Talia at Ras beach house or something.

Plus the alien stuff escalated quickly. It's not like Bats had a 30 day warning.

"Rumors" has it that MoS opens up the world and it allows other heroes to come out of hiding or to just reveal themselves. That was the intent of the Green Lantern film had it not flopped like it did. And BvS is suppose to be a few years after MoS and GL could get his ring right in between that time period, he doesn't necessarily need to be GL already when MoS happened. Same with Flash. More rumors are saying Aquaman surfaces because of the world engines damage to the ocean so again that explains why he wasn't present.

I mean just check out the animation film Justice League: WAR, only Superman was pretty much the only world known hero there (to some extent Flash as well but he was still hidden and not showing off like a celebrity iirc) and Batman was a myth, they initially thought the aliens taking hostages was Batman. IIRC they also mistaken GL for Batman, that's how unknown those heroes were and it worked for that film. :lol:

And as others said, it isn't too far fetch for other heroes not to get help in their own film.

My point is You'rr asking outrageous questions. The answer to "where were the other heroes?" Is its a suoerman movie so they won't be included.

Where's Spider-Man and the fantastic 4 during the avengers? I mean they live in NY :lol:

Ninja turtles should of showed up too.
Only thing outrageous is the questions you're sarcastically choosing to ask.

You sound like the movie goers wondering where Batman and Superman were at in Avengers :lol:
In MoS, Superman was just starting out so he has no reason to really meet any other hero. He was a hobo most of the film. :lol:

Batman is supposedly already Batman but dude is almost always concerned about Gotham first. He could easily be busy too, plowing Talia at Ras beach house or something.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: So the Batman we're getting is one where putting the Penguin in jail or banging some chick he don't even really like is more important than mankind being wiped out by aliens :lol:

Plus the alien stuff escalated quickly. It's not like Bats had a 30 day warning.
I aint really asking this question or wondering but these excuses are weak. An experienced Batman doesn't have a contingency plan for an alien invasion? He needs 30 days?

:lol:

Last edited:

You sound like the movie goers wondering where Batman and Superman were at in Avengers :lol:

I'm being sarcastic to make my point.

YALL are pulling out the comic book guy questions. It's a movie, suspend your disbelief for a bit

Last edited:

They're still ridiculously outrageous. Might as well mention anything that comes to mind, Ghostbusters, Will Smith from Independence Day, Truman, etc.

There's shared universes and then there aren't. DC kept there's separate for a long time then announced MOS would be different, more like Marvel.

My whole thing is you should just ignore it even if they're shared cuz there's rarely a good enough explanation for why other heroes don't show up for world threatening events (just like the comics, they give off hand excuses like Avengers are off world, F4 are in the Negative Zone). Trying to make excuses for it is weak though.

Last edited:

YALL are pulling out the comic book guy questions. It's a movie, suspend your disbelief for a bit

no a comic book guy question is "Why doesn't superman have the red tights anymore?!?!!"

All I asked was where was everyone when the world was ending. Saying they have their own thing going on? Great. For all I know they WAS there and they might show it in BvS

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: So the Batman we're getting is one where putting the Penguin in jail or banging some chick he don't even really like is more important than mankind being wiped out by aliens :lol:

I aint really asking this question or wondering but these excuses are weak. An experienced Batman doesn't have a contingency plan for an alien invasion? He needs 30 days?

I'm not really making excuses, I am creating my own reasons why, I am sure you can make one yourself if you really think about it, no matter how absurd it is (how absurd could it be for a comic book film?).

And yeah, if dude doesn't know there are aliens out there, why would he have a contingency plan? How would he know a Kryptonian that can withstand missiles exist? As you said dudes been dealing with drug dealers and purse snatchers, not Darkseid or Doomsday. We don't know what Batman we are getting. Is it so far fetch that his first exposure to actual aliens is seeing Zod on screen for the first time?

I mean obviously banging Talia was a joke, the same with the 30 days with the running joke is that Batman will beat anyone when prepared. But ya'll were doubting Bruce Waynes ability to get back to Gotham within a few day in TDKR, what if he was in that same situation when MoS happened? What if he was in a worst situation? What if he wasn't really prepared for an alien invasion? What if dude was on a secret get away with Robin? :lol:

Again we don't know so you just got to let your imagination run with why you would think he isn't there, to me that it more fun than just being negative and trying to discredit everything the movie has done.

I mean seriously, all of you thinks you can do better than Goyer or Fox, come up with your own situation on why Bats wouldn't be there to help and go with that until they actually f' up and say "dude was just too lazy in his batcave and watches the whole thing unfold."

Last edited:

I'm not really making excuses, I am creating my own reasons why, I am sure you can make one yourself if you really think about it, no matter how absurd it is (how absurd could it be for a comic book film?).

And yeah, if dude doesn't know there are aliens out there, why would he have a contingency plan? How would he know a Kryptonian that can withstand missiles exist? As you said dudes been dealing with drug dealers and purse snatchers, not Darkseid or Doomsday. We don't know what Batman we are getting. Is it so far fetch that his first exposure to actual aliens is seeing Zod on screen for the first time?

I mean obviously banging Talia was a joke, the same with the 30 days with the running joke is that Batman will beat anyone when prepared. But ya'll were doubting Bruce Waynes ability to get back to Gotham within a few day in TDKR, what if he was in that same situation when MoS happened? What if he was in a worst situation? What if he wasn't really prepared for an alien invasion? What if dude was on a secret get away with Robin? :lol:

Again we don't know so you just got to let your imagination run with why you would think he isn't there, to me that it more fun than just being negative and trying to discredit everything the movie has done.

I mean seriously, all of you thinks you can do better than Goyer or Fox, come up with your own situation on why Bats wouldn't be there to help and go with that until they actually f' up and say "dude was just too lazy in his batcave and watches the whole thing unfold."
The way I look at it aint my story so I don't need to explain it. I'd rather ignore it, keep it in mind only if it was important enough if it comes up again which they usually don't if the hero has an origin film after. Them always existing raises the question. Comics established Batman likes to be more than a street level hero so the threat begs the question.

It never mattered much for DC for aforementioned reasons. Didn't matter much for Marvel at first cuz other than IM they didn't know about each other and weren't associated. Marvel then said they'd explain why nobody helped Tony in IM3 or Thor or Cap post Avengers but I don't recall ever getting a reason.

The real reason why they don't do this is cuz studios can't afford that and it'd muddle up the main hero's story.

Last edited:
I mean ignoring it is certainly one way to go about it but people raising questions here got me thinking and I don't mind coming with possibilities. I mean we all love comics and if we could we could probably write one so letting my imagination run wild isn't a problem for me.

lord, this Gotham pilot is bad. So hammy, terrible pacing, and a weird urge to have every member of his rogues gallery in the pilot

What year is this gotham show set in? Buildings and cars look old but gordon is using a cellphone / moto razr and there's satellite dishes on the roofs of buildings.

Weird that gordon's wife is named barbara.

lord, this Gotham pilot is bad. So hammy, terrible pacing, and a weird urge to have every member of his rogues gallery in the pilot

I knew it was gonna be booty

****** is spoiled by The Flash and Arrow

it reminds me of Almost Human. Not in the subject matter but the cheapness of how it looks. Like AMC probably has similar size budgets as Fox, yet the shows look so much better

yeah they should have probably did an origin per season... maybe or two depending on how long the season is.

What year is this gotham show set in? Buildings and cars look old but gordon is using a cellphone / moto razr and there's satellite dishes on the roofs of buildings.

Weird that gordon's wife is named barbara.
It don't matter what year. The excuse is it's in a fictional city. Reminds me of the cartoon where they had cars from the 50s but some of the tech was 90s :lol:

Maybe his wife name was Barbara in the comics too. I can't remember. If not maybe that's just foreshadowing that it doesn't work out with this Barbara (maybe she dies) and he then meets his wife and names his daughter after his 1st love.

They are making another Mark Millar comic book flick off some comic called Starlight. Never heard of it, but does this guy write comics or movie scripts :rofl:

dude was so pissed when one of his other properties didnt get the script treatment he wrote some ******** letter to congress and gave them free copies of publicity. :x

What's so funny? Mark Millar isn't just a good writer but he's one of the most successful as a comic writer and at getting his comics made in to movies. Don't see why he can't do both.

Look forward to Starlight just like I look forward to Secret Service. Dope comics, dope movies :pimp:

On another note, came across this ps job in an article so I can at least envision The Rock as Black Adam a bit more

197902_10151272919934324_1741566772_n.jpg

Last edited:
What's so funny? Mark Millar isn't just a good writer but he's one of the most successful as a comic writer and at getting his comics made in to movies. Don't see why he can't do both.

Look forward to Starlight just like I look forward to Secret Service. Dope comics, dope movies
pimp.gif
pretty much. All those 4-6 issue stories he rights are perfect for movies

Need a Superior, Nemesis, and Supercrooks movies to drop before starlight tho

Look forward to Starlight just like I look forward to Secret Service. Dope comics, dope movies :pimp:

On another note, came across this ps job in an article so I can at least envision The Rock as Black Adam a bit more

Definitely not bron hairline

Same hairline he had when he faced hogan the first time.

Back
Top Bottom