News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

He was in like over 20 movies before that role. He showed his range almost over 2 decades. Between the two based off their work at that time I can take Ford as a professor before Pratt especially given the time period the movie was set in.

Besides that Indiana Jones wasn't some book first that turned in to the movie. It was a story by Lucas that he was always aiming to make a film. So it's not like we came in knowing Ford is going to be a professor during the week and adventurer on the weekends. It was simply just another action adventure movie. With Ford's star power coming off Star Wars and other stuff along with Spielberg directing ppl would come to see regardless.

This remake obviously is gonna be in the shadow of the OG.

I just think Pratt is really gonna have to get better as an actor if he takes this role unless they're going for straight comedy with this new version.

Last edited:
I brought up Ant-Man because a lot of people said the movie would be wack based on the teaser. I don't remember steezy throwing on his cape for that.

Tired of the whole gritty "realism" in superhero films.

Gotta stop trying to fit these characters and universe in to our world. What's the point of making F4 realistic?

They aren't making it "realistic" per ae. They still are traveling to a different dimension and Johnny still catches on fire. They are just focusing on making it have more of a sci fi angle.

They tried campy. It was horrible. So nothing wrong with changing the focus

And ant man could very well be a good movie, but that trailer didn't even make me
Remotely interested in the movie. I'm at least intrigued by F4

Last edited:
I brought up Ant-Man because a lot of people said the movie would be wack based on the teaser. I don't remember steezy throwing on his cape for that.

Tired of the whole gritty "realism" in superhero films.

Gotta stop trying to fit these characters and universe in to our world. What's the point of making F4 realistic?
Maybe Steezy didn't give a **** about Ant-Man? Thought it'd suck too? or maybe he did defend it.

IMO you can't compare the Ant-Man trailer with this F4 one anyway. Especially when you get to ppl's reactions.

Ant-Man was hush hush with no real leaks when it comes to the movie itself. After the director change we had nothing. Then we got those joke teasers like a week before the real one. So unlike F4 nobody knew what to expect really other than what they knew about Ant-Man who is pretty lame anyway.

F4 on the other hand, sucked with it's first movies, has the problems with Fox and Marvel hanging over it. Then the leaks about the story, the casting, the controversy of a black man being Johnny Storm (a nobody hero where it doesn't really matter what color he is cuz he's just fire boy), Doom the internet blogger/hacker, alleged 1st person shaky cam direction from Trank, the rumors the movie would be grounded and w/e else ppl don't like, Trank telling Mara there's no need to read comics for more in depth knowledge on who you're playing, etc. Then there's the ppl that expect this to be bad and want it to be trash just cuz it's FOX and they don't have the best track record with Marvel properties and they want Dr. Doom back with Marvel studios.

All of those things will lead to ppl ******** on the F4 trailer even if it was good.

CGI looks iffy but to be far the CG shots in the Ant Man trailer were questionable too..

I actually like the tone they're going for

Thing looks horrible though :lol:

cchlk3kpyur1mghw0qfo.gif

This looks like Johnny and Sue

dxl35bkmtzggwwz6qnno.gif

lbvmzhxjqheershuraua.gif

q8qmyjsfgabv0hoyxpun.gif

Probably Doom

eqtsgt2qu2m9sx9nx5hz.gif

ycts7wzhjworkji5at8j.jpg

Pratts just wanted everywhere now.

Disney Eyeing Chris Pratt For Indiana Jones Revival

EXCLUSIVE: Here’s one from the helluva good idea department. Marvel offerings are soaring, and Star Wars is being reinvigorated by director JJ Abrams. Now, Disney has just started to turn its attention to reviving the Indiana Jones franchise after buying the rights from Paramount in 2013. I’m cautioned that while things are very early, I hear the studio has set its sights on Chris Pratt as the swashbuckling archaeologist they hope to build the new franchise around, the role made famous by Harrison Ford in Raiders Of The Lost Ark. Pratt jumped to leading-man movie status with his performance in last year’s blockbuster Guardians Of The Galaxy for Marvel and Disney. He starts The Magnificent Seven with Denzel Washington and director Antoine Fuqua in April for MGM and Sony, and there’s the inevitable Guardians Of The Galaxy sequel. Disney won’t comment and all this is admittedly early, so let’s chalk it up as a dishy informed rumor for now and keep an eye on it.
Not feeling this at all.

Pratt is in no way like Harrison Ford.

They must be going for a completely different sort of Indy.

IMO, for Pratt it'd take a complete transformation acting wise if they're trying to capture what the OG did.
I think Bradley cooper would fit the role a lot better.

All-Female Cast Of Paul Feig's GHOSTBUSTERS Revealed

Melissa McCarthy, who was already in talks for one of the leads, has signed on for the Paul Feig-directed reboot, and the studio is now negotiating with Kristen Wiig as well as Saturday Night Live players Leslie Jones and Kate McKinnon, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.

Last edited:
Liam Hemsworth Eyed to Star in ‘Independence Day’ Sequel (Exclusive)

“Hunger Games” star Liam Hemsworth has the offer to star in “Independence Day” sequel “ID Forever,” multiple individuals familiar with the project told TheWrap.

Roland Emmerich is directing the sequel, in which Michael B. Jordan has also been rumored for a role.

Will Smith, who starred in the 1996 original, will not be returning, but Jeff Goldblum and Bill Pullman are expected to reprise their roles.

I chuckled, but not loudly

If Kate Mara gets enough screentime I'll see it in theatres. If not it's direct to bootleg.

But I will say that I do like that they are going the sci-fi route with this.

Last edited:
This... Must.... Happen... Somehow...

Mark Millar Reveals THE RAID Director Was Interested In A HIT-GIRL Solo Film

“Before Kick-*** 2 came out we’d been talking about a Hit-Girl spin-off movie” he explained. “We’d even talked to a director – we had a couple of calls with Gareth Evans, who I absolutely love. He’s an amazing director. But Gareth’s now busy. Matthew [Vaughn] still floats it occasionally. I’m very philosophical about it – I’ve done my books and I’m really happy with the work and happy with the films. If anything else happens – gravy.”

The Raid director overseeing a standalone Hit-Girl movie? That sounds so incredibly cool that we’re kind of annoyed Millar told us it was once on the cards.

Hit Girl was legit the best part of Kick*** I'll be down for a solo film, but I feel she's too grown now...she was awesome Tho and The Raid is quite possibly the best fighting action movie I've ever seen

I still like Protector and Ong Bak 1 & 2 more than the Raid but the Raid is up there

Grace Randolph pointed out that Sue Storm gets more blond as the trailer goes by. lol being blond part of Sue's power set.

That is true...But please, leave Indiana Jones alone. The last film wasn't even as good as the original three. Plus, Sean Connery retired from acting...Can't do it.

Pratt has been in more films than pre Indiana Jones Ford lol he also would have more acting experience than Ford.
Unfortunately look at the movies and his roles.

The closest to playing a smart person was when he was fat and was somebody's lawyer. I think it was Delivery Man :lol: The other serious role being the SEAL team soldier in Zero Dark Thirty but I doubt he had more than a dozen lines. Before around the time of getting his gig in Parks he has mostly been a supporting role type actor. So that's experience in getting use to acting and how movies/tv work but that's it.

It's really the quality of films Ford's been in if we had some idea of what Indiana Jones would've been before 1981. Indy is basically a mix of Han Solo and any other comedy he's been in like The Frisco Kid or the American Graffiti movies.
I chuckled, but not loudly

If Kate Mara gets enough screentime I'll see it in theatres. If not it's direct to bootleg.

But I will say that I do like that they are going the sci-fi route with this.
If it's really based off the Ultimate F4 then she'll get about just as much screen time as Reed plot wise. Action wise, clearly not as much as Johnny and Ben.
This... Must.... Happen... Somehow...

Mark Millar Reveals THE RAID Director Was Interested In A HIT-GIRL Solo Film

“Before Kick-*** 2 came out we’d been talking about a Hit-Girl spin-off movie” he explained. “We’d even talked to a director – we had a couple of calls with Gareth Evans, who I absolutely love. He’s an amazing director. But Gareth’s now busy. Matthew [Vaughn] still floats it occasionally. I’m very philosophical about it – I’ve done my books and I’m really happy with the work and happy with the films. If anything else happens – gravy.”

The Raid director overseeing a standalone Hit-Girl movie? That sounds so incredibly cool that we’re kind of annoyed Millar told us it was once on the cards.
I'm not that hyped.

He should get dude to direct a Nemesis film :smokin

That is true...But please, leave Indiana Jones alone. The last film wasn't even as good as the original three. Plus, Sean Connery retired from acting...Can't do it.
It's cuz the last one was bad that they're rebooting and cuz Lucas sold the rights so Disney is looking to get that money.

It's gon' be a reboot I assume so they'll probably get Bryan Cranston as his dad.
:lol:

It'd only be right to get Harrison to play the new Indy's dad. I mean I hope whoever is in charge isn't that dumb when Ford is gonna show up in these Star Wars films and open to more.

Last edited:
I wonder if Doom in the new movie will use magic. If this movie doesn't do Doom right (which from the leaks makes me think they aren't) this movie is a failure. I'll let everything slide if they do Doom correctly

I wonder if Doom in the new movie will use magic. If this movie doesn't do Doom right (which from the leaks makes me think they aren't) this movie is a failure. I'll let everything slide if they do Doom correctly

He will hack F4s phones/computers and post Sues nudez in the Fappenning 2015.

That trailer was bland. I have no opinion either way on it. I didn't hate it, but it definitely isn't compelling me to see the film.

Pratt has been in more films than pre Indiana Jones Ford lol he also would have more acting experience than Ford.
Unfortunately look at the movies and his roles.

The closest to playing a smart person was when he was fat and was somebody's lawyer. I think it was Delivery Man :lol: The other serious role being the SEAL team soldier in Zero Dark Thirty but I doubt he had more than a dozen lines. Before around the time of getting his gig in Parks he has mostly been a supporting role type actor. So that's experience in getting use to acting and how movies/tv work but that's it.

It's really the quality of films Ford's been in if we had some idea of what Indiana Jones would've been before 1981. Indy is basically a mix of Han Solo and any other comedy he's been in like The Frisco Kid or the American Graffiti movies.
I think he could pull it off.. I don't think they should touch Indiana Jones but if they do he's probably the best option imo. The Magnificent Seven news made more sense than this

Back
Top Bottom