News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

The thing is, I have no faith that Tge reboot will be good( I should say how I think it should be. ) it's not about making it adult or anything, but I think it'll be cheap. Like I don't think there will be a transformers sized budget.

Where as CG like that actually works when I think about it

I laugh at dudes who get all bent out of shape over the Transformer films but if they screw up this MMPR movie i'm penning a strongly worded letter to every executive involved :lol:

I laugh at dudes who get all bent out of shape over the Transformer films but if they screw up this MMPR movie i'm penning a strongly worded letter to every executive involved :lol:

lol This is our Generations "Transformers" . You won't be the only person writing that letter

MMPR is supposed to be cheap. That **** looked like it had a $1,500 an episode budget. I wouldnt even want to see a MMPR movie with a $200M budget. That **** should look like the beastie boys intergalactic video.

I'm with you brother. They can't possibly do worse than the movie that came out in 1995 though. The CGI zords looked awful. Only thing that saved that movie was Kimberly tumbling around in her short shorts.

What I really want to see is the rangers in their Kyouryuu Sentai Zyuranger suits/zords. I haven't seen any incarnations past that, that have looked even halfway decent.

And on a side note, was I the only one super annoyed with the Megazords hands? You're telling me they couldn't come up with a viable option whenever he had to grip something? :smh:

Power rangers > transformers

Dairanger zords > Zyuranger zords

Edit: was that a Thuy Trang dedication at the end of that trailer :wow:

Last edited:
I'm with you brother. They can't possibly do worse than the movie that came out in 1995 though. The CGI zords looked awful. Only thing that saved that movie was Kimberly tumbling around in her short shorts.

What I really want to see is the rangers in their Kyouryuu Sentai Zyuranger suits/zords. I haven't seen any incarnations past that, that have looked even halfway decent.

And on a side note, was I the only one super annoyed with the Megazords hands? You're telling me they couldn't come up with a viable option whenever he had to grip something? :smh:
ehh, I liked it. The newer costumes. traveling to that other planet. Ninja rangers. Fighting the skeletons. The ivan ooze stuff did suck though. Also back then the CGI wasn't that bad

Summer of '95 was ridiculous when that MMPR: the movie dropped. I was begged my dad to take me to see that film every day! Seeing the kakuranger/ ninja Zord for the first time :wow:

Man the 90's...

If Nic Cage was the main enemy then they would've got me to watch a FF movie (think I've said this before) :lol:

I have very low expectations for Heroes. I will check it out tho but they wasnt even doing the show right when it was crucial for them to do so. Many watchers will have tapped out by the 3rd season and many actors prolly wont be coming back.

Man I stood by heroes. Even when it was crappy. Bringing it back is a desperate attempt. I think Tim Kring is crap

Back
Top Bottom