News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

I rarely say this, but you've done yourself a huge disservice by not watching Sleepy Hollow. Great season capped off by an amazing finale with a twist no one saw coming. Jaw dropped at the reveal. Can't wait until Fall for Season 2.

The writing omg the writing. ****** SHIELD wishes they had the caliber of this staff. FOX has a surprise hit on their hands. This show needs to be pushed to the moon this coming Fall.

Eh, show really doesn't seem that good. I gave it like two eps.

Seems like right around the level of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel. For me that was only good for the time and gets appreciated cuz of nostalgia. The writing wasn't that good and I don't really see it with Sleepy Hollow.

Same goes for Grimm, I really don't get how that's still on the air.

Last edited:
I rarely say this, but you've done yourself a huge disservice by not watching Sleepy Hollow. Great season capped off by an amazing finale with a twist no one saw coming. Jaw dropped at the reveal. Can't wait until Fall for Season 2.
any idea when its coming to netflix so i can catch up :nerd:

Eh, show really doesn't seem that good. I gave it like two eps.

Seems like right around the level of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel. For me that was only good for the time and gets appreciated cuz of nostalgia. The writing wasn't that good and I don't really see it with Sleepy Hollow.

Same goes for Grimm, I really don't get how that's still on the air.

Well, Buffy still gets praised today for being influential and a really well done show so being compared to it isn't bad.

I really enjoy Sleepy Hollow because it's a fun show. The writing isn't the most sophisticated in the world but it's entertaining and I like all the mythology and stories they mix together.

Sleepy Hollow has been a pleasant surprise.

Anyone watch the US version of Being Human on SyFy?

For all the campy movies and shows this is actually a nice serious take on the genre

Sleepy Hollow has been a pleasant surprise.

Anyone watch the US version of Being Human on SyFy?

For all the campy movies and shows this is actually a nice serious take on the genre

Yes, Being Human is one of my favorite shows. I hope this new season picks up soon. Also a big fan of Continuum on SyFy.

I guess F4 is still very well in the plans and script is done and actors testing soon. And release date is also on 2015? Interesting.

‘Fantastic Four’ Script in, Actors to Test by End of Month

Miles Teller, Kit Harrington and Kate Mara among those testing

It looks like Fox’s reboot of “The Fantastic Four” is getting closer to finalizing its cast.

Sources tell Variety that Simon Kinberg has finished rewriting the script and that the studio plans to begin testing thesps for the roles of Reed Richards (aka Mister Fantastic) and Sue Storm (aka the Invisible Woman) by the end of the month.

Rumors have circulated that Miles Teller is in talks to play Richards after he said in an interview that a decision would be made shortly. Other actors expected to test for the part include “Game of Thrones’” Kit Harington and Richard Madden.

Kate Mara and Saoirse Ronan are expected to test for Sue Storm. Michael B. Jordan is attached to play Johnny Storm, but he is expected to test with the actors to see which group has the best chemistry.

Josh Trank is on board to direct the pic with Kinberg, Matthew Vaughn and Gregory Goodman serving as producers.

The pic is slated to bow June 19, 2015.

Considering we've yet to hear anything on The Fantastic Four since then, besides a later release date and the strong probability that Miles Teller's Awkward Moment co-star Michael B. Jordon will play Johnny Storm, aka the Human Torch, Punch Drunk Critics caught up with the aforementioned actor at Sundance and pressed him for an update. “Yeah, that should be coming up in the next few weeks,” he replied, when asked bluntly if we'll see him in the 2015 reboot of Marvel's First Family.
http://www.punchdrunkcritics.com/20...an.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Just saw "Fruitvale Station" over the weekend and Michael B Jordan KILLED that role. Had me pissed and emotional. I'd like to see him get this and add some depth to the movie.

I don't know much about the other actors being mentioned besides Terry Crews.

Kit Harrington is best known as Jon Snow from Game of Thrones, I'd like him to get the role. Miles Teller is the dude from 21&Over and Project X, the dude that smashed the figurine with X on it, I just can't take the dude look seriously.

Kate Mara is the more voluptuous of the Mara sisters, she's also in House of Cards, she looked hot in Shooter with Wahlberg. Saoirse Ronan is the chick from Hannah and Lovely Bones, do not see her as Sue Storm at all, maybe because I do not find he attractive and to me Sue has to be hot.

Not really sure if Jordan got the Johnny Storm role already though but the article seems to confirm that he has?

So will it be the elephant in the room during the movie that Sue and Johnny don't look alike? It'd probably be funny if they never address it in the story or just give michael b jordan blonde hair.

Ha. I was going to write it would be like sisqo but i think he's more known for his silver hair.

never seen Game of Thrones but that Kit dude was AWWWWFFULLLLLL  in Silent Hill 2.

but everything in that movie was horrible.

that whole production was straight woeful, fam.
mean.gif

saorise aiight. but she look mad young. i always felt sue storm as a WOMAN. a mature *** WOMAN. certainly not a gilf. not evern milfy. just mature.

rooney mara > kate on looks for me.

OT, imogen poots is so sexy to me esp in 28 Weeks Later and Centurion.

i been waitin for her to pop up in a comic film

Never saw Silent Hill 2 but he is good as Jon Snow, you're missing out if you aren't watching Game of Thrones. He has a movie, Pompeii coming out so I'll wait and see how he acts in that one.

Face = Rooney > Kate
Body = Kate > Rooney

I don't like Kates nose, kind of scary and that's why I said the more voluptuous one. :lol:

I don't mind Imogen Poots, she was hot in Fright Night but she also look young, no? She looks like she is still a senior in HS. Michael B Jordan looks like he is HS too though so I guess it works? Their gon be adopted siblings?

Kate Mara is mad hot. Ronan is not. Kate is 30 though but she can pull off early 20s easily.

Miles Teller has a jerk face. Might be a nice guy but I just don't like his face. As much as Michael B. may have chemistry with him I really hope Jon Snow gets the role.

And yeah seems like Michael B. has the role for sure more than these other guys auditioning :lol: Funny how the more controversial casting seems to be assured more than the rest. No talk of who Ben Grimm will be? :nerd:
:lol:

These guys then.

GOLDEN LORDS! :smokin :lol:

There needs to be a Meteor Man remake.
Master Zik Master Zik Only two episodes? You gave up too early.
It just wasn't interesting to me. Supernatural procedurals have to be really good to keep me watching. Being Human was mentioned and I find that more entertaining.

FOX just hasn't been clicking with me as of late. Wasted my time with The Following, Almost Human lost my interest and I like both of the leads in that a lot.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom