NEWS T.I. VS. FLOYD MAYWEATHER BRAWL ERUPTS ON VEGAS STRIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh. This is what this thread has turned into. Yall don't wanna go there. If I get the urge I'll shut this motha down.

90s>>>>>>>
Esp the late 90s,except for 99.everything after 98 sucked.

backing up and defending wont save you in a street fight aint no refs to break it up for floyd :lol:

just look at the maidana vs floyd fight.. if that was a streetfight floyd wouldve been washed

wrong, there's no ring to cut off, no corner or ropes to keep Floyd on, it's just space for Floyd to keep moving and countering.

Maidana did most of his work on Floyd against the ropes, where did Floyd do most of his work?

In the middle of the ring.

Some of ya'll might wanna buy a clue.

Last edited:
only way anyone beats up floyd is by double legging him to the ground and punching him in the face...good luck catching him or getting past his wall of gorilla bodyguards

Tiny put TI on...

Tiny almost got TI beat up...

Tiny turned a #NT thread into

Oh. This is what this thread has turned into. Yall don't wanna go there. If I get the urge I'll shut this motha down.

90s>>>>>>>
Esp the late 90s,except for 99.everything after 98 sucked.

Pop era was just a real bad time for music. I hope it never resurfaces. Now we just need this EDC thing to follow suit.

Pop era was just a real bad time for music. I hope it never resurfaces. Now we just need this EDC thing to follow suit.
It's over bro. Music has become a circle jerk of producers and record labels. Buying music is so easy that something doesn't have to be good for someone to buy it. Back in the day a CD or single had to be worth the all day trip to the mall to go get. Now 12 year olds buy up everything. "Good music" ( I quote it because of course it's all opinion) doesn't need to be made anymore. "Good enough" music sells just as well.

It's over bro. Music has become a circle jerk of producers and record labels. Buying music is so easy that something doesn't have to be good for someone to buy it. Back in the day a CD or single had to be worth the all day trip to the mall to go get. Now 12 year olds buy up everything. "Good music" ( I quote it because of course it's all opinion) doesn't need to be made anymore. "Good enough" music sells just as well.

True. Technology has to do with it too. No one values music as well and artist just put out whatever rather then crafting great albums no more. It's interesting times and not even just for rap/R&B but look how rock is pretty much no where to be found in the mainstream light when it was the biggest thing in the world back in the 60-90's and even the rap rock stuff of the early 2000s. They are literally going the way of the blues era. And odd enough, country still does decent and that's cause their fans actually support their music and buy their stuff.

This thread is all over the place..

And I love it

TotalCover.jpg

forgot all about them 8)

My homeboy married Pamb.. They're like... Ten years apart.

Doesn't have much to do with the thread but.... Meh

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom