NFC Wild Card- Giants vs. Bucs

Giants in the playoffs
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I am anxious to see which Giants team shows up next Sunday
laugh.gif
grin.gif

The Bucs still have a solid Defense so im expecting a lot of running by Jacobs and Bradshaw on sunday......this probably will not happen though because theircoaching staff is horrible
smh.gif

[Stephen A] HOWEVER!![Stephen A] I think the Giants will go to TB and come out with a victory

Lets go GGGGGGGGGGMMMMENNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Even though I live in Orlando I always kind of rooted for the Bucs, but I'm from New York and my family is still there so I gotta be rooting for my NewYork Football Giants.

Something does tell me the Giants will win this game and Eli will have at least 2 picks. Plaxico is too lengthy for these Tampa corners and I still don'ttake this Tampa offense seriously. The Giants pass rush will win them this game and the Giants will prevail 24-20.

Everyone is worried about which Giants team is gonna show up, which Bucs team is gonna show up. I think coming off the game the G-Men played against the Pats,they'll still be riding high and knock off the Bucs..... Giants by 10

are o'hara and mitchell out?

madison's day to day too right?

anywho...buc's for the win....38-35

I think since it'll be warm weather, the ****** (Eli) will play well...i have a feeling we'll win by 10 as long as they dont make sam madisons slowgarbage +!!* hold galloway

I have the bucs winning because eli is inconsistent he's up and down and jeff garcia is still playing well

I still think that the Giants gave away their one great played game this year against the Pats. I think thats the best we will see them play this year, whileJeff Garcia is all rested up, and I can bet he is going to have a great game.

Bucs 24-17

LOL @ Cowboys/******** fans saying Bucs.

Giants play better on the road, but I think they will lose a close game because they can never beat Mr. Jeff "I'm Gay" Garcia.

Giants will take it. The Bucs D is not what is was when they made that superbowl run. Gracia has been a pain in the #*% long enuff.

it's kinda funny/unusual that tickets for this game are only being sold to state of florida residents and no one else. buyers must have a credit cardand/or a relevant florida address to purchase tix.

sure there's ways around that, but i think the league should have something to say about that. it's definitely discrimination in some way and meant toprevent giants fans from overwhelming the bucs fans.

it should be an evenly matched game imo. i hope the same team that came to play in the last game shows up here (except for eli's turnovers & poorperformance from the defensive backs)

well, the team did give up 38 points last game

pats and all, but that's still a lot of points to give up

i'm def. worried about eli though (i always am). hopefully it doesn't drizzle and there's no breeze, at all.

Back
Top Bottom