NFL and NCAA CLEATS & FOOTBALL GEAR: 2017-2018 SEASON

IMG_7694.JPG

They look fire

(not my pic btw)

thinking about getting these idk yet since i asked a player for this years vapors already

Grave dig but...

With the Playoffs and Super Bowl looming will we see newly, redesigned cleats for 2018 from Nike? 2017 was a blah year for Nike football especially for the skill folks.

I just snagged some more FSU cleats from the team I’ll post pics later. Also got some more Oregon gear. Working on Falcons and Jags cleats and game jerseys

SMH missed out on the Concord mids.

Had to cop the Cool Grey mids and the Concord lows.

Why did the Jordan XI cleats get pulled from Eastbay? Will they be re-released? Want to pick up a few pairs but there is no trace of them anywhere

Got shipping confirmation for the Black Mid's - I'm assuming what was intended was that the Cool Grey Lows/Mids and the Black Mids were the only ones supposed to be going up - only because the other colorways were said to "Ship Mid April" - unless they were doing a Preorder kind of thing.

Got shipping confirmation for the Black Mid's - I'm assuming what was intended was that the Cool Grey Lows/Mids and the Black Mids were the only ones supposed to be going up - only because the other colorways were said to "Ship Mid April" - unless they were doing a Preorder kind of thing.

Nice. I saw some messages on IG that said it was a weird release “window” and that it was one time only. I hope not because I’m going to be pissed having to pay eBay prices for some cleats.

My Cool Grey mids are suppose to be here on Thursday. I'll post pics when they arrive.

Concord lows I ordered are a mystery as to when they will arrive.

Still salty I missed out on the Concord mids.

Anyone think these would be good for really firm ground soccer (almost like baseball infield in some places since it’s a lacrosse practice field)? The past few years of Nike soccer cleats are killing my fit, especially in the toe box.

Back
Top Bottom