NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Cardinals are going to push both the Seahawks and the 49ers.

I think all three will be neck-and-neck until 6-8 games in, and then they'll falter and fall back but they're going to be better than people think. They lost some, but they shored up some other issues too. Losing some secondary guys, but the line will be drastically improved (Cooper, Levi return). And even if Carson is as fast as a statue, he's a clear upgrade even at this point in his career.

I think you're forgetting how nice the Rams could be.

They were already tough last year, and now they added Austin, Cook, Long, and Bailey to that offense. Not to mention they removed the old legs of Steven Jackson.

The way you see the Cards is how I see the Rams, pushing the 9ers and Seahawks for a couple months before falling a bit short.

should be a FUN division to watch...hopefully we've got some good prime time matchups from this group

Elaborate.
With TB down he changes the chances and odds not only in his divison (weak division i know) but in the entire AFC conference and Superbowl predictions 

Vegas would have to reorganize their predictions because of this significant change 

Not trying to sound like a homer im just being real 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom