NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen any of the game yet. But from what I've read.. Brandan Albert has given up one sack missed 2 blocks and got pushed back into the QB by aldon smith.

Last edited:
it's happened before, badly
laugh.gif

but yeah it's not likely
stole a win on tom's comeback on monday night football in 2009

tom on those 2 scoring drives was 
pimp.gif
 i was geeked watching that game

it's happened before, badly :lol:

but yeah it's not likely
stole a win on tom's comeback on monday night football in 2009
tom on those 2 scoring drives was 
pimp.gif

i was geeked watching that game

i need to post my bar tab from that night. it was dollar coors light night at this sports bar. i had to tear the receipt in half to get the whole thing in one pic :x :lol:

I think one team could, between NYG and Skins.

Cowboys third in the division. Eagles fourth.

That's not true.

Cowboys are going to the super bowl.

Said before every season
laugh.gif
Not by me.

My words hold weight.
They really don't hold ****
laugh.gif
You're a damn Raiders fan, last time ya'll were worth a damn white boys was rockin jean shorts X Abercrombie & Fitch t-shirts.

Move around.

i need to post my bar tab from that night. it was dollar coors light night at this sports bar. i had to tear the receipt in half to get the whole thing in one pic
sick.gif
laugh.gif
i was at a dolphin bar so all i was hearing throughout the game was "the pats era is overrr , the'll never be the same...blah blah blah"

from drunken dolphin fans and my boys 
laugh.gif
 ....until brady started to brady 
pimp.gif

DSA: I can't drink anymore after AC.

Bar at Bally's had $2 beers and $2 tequila, bourbon shots.

Might have smashed 50 drinks in three days.

You're a damn Raiders fan, last time ya'll were worth a damn white boys was rockin jean shorts X Abercrombie & Fitch t-shirts.
Move around.
What?? The cowboys haven't been worth a damn for longer than that...
These are the type of statements that get cats like you slapped upside the head without warning.

BTW- Nice investment in damaged goods, got hustled like some clueless craigslist ******s, Percy Bynum Harvin 
pimp.gif

These are the type of statements that get cats like you slapped upside the head without warning.

BTW- Nice investment in damaged goods, got hustled like some clueless craigslist ******s, Percy Bynum Harvin :pimp:

topper-cowboys.jpg

No but seriously, I want to know when is the last time you considered the Cowboys "relevant".

:lol: certainly rather have Percy Harvin for half a season than Roy Williams for 3 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom