NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if I can link it b/c there is a NSFW word in the article title, but did anyone go on deadspin and see what they uncovered about ESPN manufacturing the Colin Kaepernick story? This was the one where Jaws said he'll go down as the best QB in NFL history.

:smh: @ ESPN

No integrity.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So I watched the replay of the Bucs-Dolphins game last night. For as bad as Freeman's stats looked he didn't even play that bad. Made a few nice throws but for the most part had AWFUL playcalling and the offensive line was getting blown up. Every. Single. Time. Anybody would have struggled with that.

I still think something is really off about this team and we could have a long season ahead....well see how Revis and Nicks play to start the season.

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk
Bills trade with Lions for QB Thaddeus Lewis, per league source.

Chris Mortensen ‏@mortreport
Undrafted OLB Lerentee McCray (Fla) has shot Broncos, per @Jeff_Legwold. Gave Luke Joeckel handful last yr in SEC. @LRiddickESPN likes him

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk
Colts optimistic for Castonzo in opener after "mild MCL sprain" http://wp.me/p14QSB-9fFg

Chris Mortensen ‏@mortreport
I have heard from trusted NFL man who says @MattLeinartQB fits Bills' quick, short pass-game scheme. Smart, can run uptempo game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom