NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jackets are $150 and their reasoning was for the price tag was embarrassing. I stick with Mitchell and Ness jackets.

After all that football yesterday (that I didn't watch) I feel like today should be some NFL :smh:

Leave the rocks alone homie Romo put up better numbers last season than your fav QB :lol:

He has the same amount of playoff wins as Tim Tebow... Fact

All them numbers you speak never come in the games that he Must have them... Fact

Lol at using the same ******ed logic vortex mmg is using; not realizing that means you're agreeingg tebow is better than rg3. And before you say rg3 was a rookie just remember we're taling strictly playoff success. So tebow better than rg3. Fact

Last edited:
Hey I can live with that. Because after this season Tebow Won't have more playoff wins than RG3... Fact

brady
pimp.gif

This is gonna be a great football season. Too Hyped
Truee
pimp.gif

-Week 1. ATL @ NO. Sean Payton Returns. One of the more underrated rivalries. Stephen Jackson's debut.

-GB @ SF-Rogers and the Pack start their season where their last one ended. Seems the 49ers have the Packers number recently, but the 49ers secondary lost -Chris Culliver to injury, and Goldson to FA.

-Cinn @Chicago is a matchup between two potential playoff teams.

-Revis returning to New York

- Giants and Cowboys on SNF

Probably my local spot, Cornerstone.

They do wings, appetizers, beer specials.

Not trying to drink after yesterday though. 5 hours of flip cup and sangria.

Probably my local spot, Cornerstone.

They do wings, appetizers, beer specials.

Not trying to drink after yesterday though. 5 hours of flip cup and sangria.

Please tell me you played flip cup WITH sangria... :lol:

Can't believe the season is here. Can't decide if I should care :smh:

Yes, sir. Mixed sangria and lots of beer. Corona, Yuengling, PBR, Budweiser, Bud Light.

Woke up with the Mack truck treatment. Advil and water on deck all day. I been feasting on greasy hangover food like mozz sticks and empanadas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom