NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never figured out why ppl tried to write of Pryor, dude has just been chilling the last few yrs just taking in the league and how to do things. It's not like he is rookie anymore

Never figured out why ppl tried to write of Pryor, dude has just been chilling the last few yrs just taking in the league and how to do things. It's not like he is rookie anymore

Well he said it himself he didn't know how to throw a football until this year.

Well he said it himself he didn't know how to throw a football until this year.
But that wasn't an issue when he was in college he was all world, but he gets into silly trouble and the media chew him up. Make the worse person and player in the world... But no one wont admit Brady Quinn has no business being in a nfl arena

Last edited:
I'm back
happy.gif
. What I miss?

I would love to know how that slam down by the Jets player wasn't a penalty but Barron's was last year on RG3.

[quote name="Shox23" url="/t/345476/2013-nfl-season-discussion-thread-kickoff-sunday/29880#post_18678611"]Well he said it himself he didn't know how to throw a football until this year.
But that wasn't an issue when he was in college he was all world, but he gets into silly trouble and the media chew him up. Make the worse person and player in the world... But no one wont admit Brady Quinn has no business being in a nfl arena[/quote]

He couldn't pass well in college too OSU just had more talent than most team which made look all world. Lets not forget how godly Tebow was in college, where you can get away with subpar passing skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom