NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I'm a Cowboy fan I'd post a few :smokin s and say I'm happy I got the W.

But they about to tell us they going to the Super Bowl.

Shout out to Monte Kiffin's defense super duper Tampa 2 giving up 31 points.

Yup yup

Also GOAT human being Dez Bryant with a godlike 4 catches for 22 yards

Last edited:
If I'm a Cowboy fan I'd post a few :smokin s and say I'm happy I got the W. But they about to tell us they going to the Super Bowl.

LOL.

Got yall mad and its only game one.

Where that Don Ramon dude at?
Told you baby Peyton was good for two picks, and he gave us a third one for free.
Expected Nicks to have a big game, but I guess Cruz wanted to be the man tonight.

lets not mention he was double/triple teamed at night.

Calvin , Larry & AJ (Brandon Marshall, Steve Smith...) seem to do just fine without guys like Jason Witten and Miles Austin to take the pressure off. You know- the truly top level receivers.

Last edited:
a win is a win is a win.

cowboys definitely have some issues to fix though. their brand new defense gave up 478 yards (8.1 yards per play). anytime you turn a team over 6 times, you should put them in the dirt. didn't do a good enough job turning TOs into points. only week 1, so lots of time to fix that. hope dez doesn't miss any significant time.

lets not mention he was double/triple teamed at night.

Calvin , Larry & AJ (Brandon Marshall, Steve Smith...) seem to do just fine without guys like Jason Witten and Miles Austin to take the pressure off. You know- the truly top level receivers.

If you think its Dez who benfits more from his teammates and an not the other way around, I don't know what to tell you.
And you're saying Larry did "just fine" last year?

Last edited:

I'm going to make it a priority to pay attention to the Lions this year.
You seem to have a lot of opinions and dumb statements when it comes to the Cowboys.
Shouldn't you be watching old Barry Sanders highlights on VHS?

I'm going to make it a priority to pay attention to the Lions this year.
You seem to have a lot of opinions and dumb statements when it comes to the Cowboys.
Shouldn't you be watching old Barry Sanders highlights on VHS?

A Cowboy fan telling me to look in the past in reference to a teams' success.

This can't be real life :lol:

If you think its Dez who benfits more from his teammates and an not the other way around, I don't know what to tell you.

Only year he's been less than superb, yeah.

He just had 2 TDs in his first game in a couple years with a genuine living quarterback

Feels like we should have won by more than 5 with the six turnovers. I'll take the win, but we still have a lot to work on.

Claiborne smh. Dude pisses me off like no other.

Some forced but others were luck.

Dont need Romo throwing 49 times either

such beautiful irony.
i'm saying bruh :smh:

What's the irony? Do I react angrily to criticism of Seahawks players? Must be missing something...

you called cowboys fans sensitive, and i think many in the thread would agree when i say seahawks fans have been doing the same. you and that assassin dude at least.

Lmao now I'm sensitive :rofl: where do you come up with the ******** your finger tips type on your keyboard.

He just had 2 TDs in his first game in a couple years with a genuine living quarterback

You got it. Dez is garbage. And you're a super-football genius. Thanks for not skewing stats and basing everything off one game in which Dez didn't do well. He has good teammates and triple teamed or not, he didn't produce. You've lifted the veil. Thank you.

Last edited:
such beautiful irony.
i'm saying bruh :smh:

What's the irony? Do I react angrily to criticism of Seahawks players? Must be missing something...

you called cowboys fans sensitive, and i think many in the thread would agree when i say seahawks fans have been doing the same. you and that assassin dude at least.

Lmao now I'm sensitive :rofl: where do you come up with the ******** your finger tips type on your keyboard.

trust me, i'm not the only one who thinks it either.

You got it. Dez is garbage. And you're a super-football genius. Thanks for not skewing stats and basing everything off one game in which Dez
didn't do well. He has good teammates and triple teamed or not, he doesn't produce. You've lifted the veil. Thank you.

don't pay him any mind. dude really thinks dez isn't a "top level WR" :lol:

Last edited:
Mannings or not...That picture there shows me today's NFL.

I would not be at all surprised if this week 1 set the NFL record for collective pass attempts.

I've been thinking about this a lot and a part of me thinks that the lack of running game in the NFL these days is also simply due to defenses getting bigger faster and stronger. I mean a lot of teams do indeed make a consistent effort at running the ball but for the most part it seems futile as defenses have been able to shut it down. Or maybe I'm just over-analyzing this but just a thought. I feel like run defenses in general have gotten a lot better.

Mannings or not...That picture there shows me today's NFL.

I would not be at all surprised if this week 1 set the NFL record for collective pass attempts.

I've been thinking about this a lot and a part of me thinks that the lack of running game in the NFL these days is also simply due to defenses getting bigger faster and stronger. I mean a lot of teams do indeed make a consistent effort at running the ball but for the most part it seems futile as defenses have been able to shut it down. Or maybe I'm just over-analyzing this but just a thought. I feel like run defenses in general have gotten a lot better.

i think teams just give up on the run way too easily. the 49ers are so damn good obviously because they're talented, but you can't predict their play calling. they keep you honest, and execute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom