NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Almost positive that wasn't a niner's fan but I remember seeing that as well and smh

When Brady, Peyton, Brees complete their careers, besides Rodgers, let's see who steps up.

Luck, Kaep, RG3, Russy, Tanny.

My hunch is Luck.

Last edited:
Ign't Niner fans who don't know what they're talking about.
What are you referring to?

Bless us with your knowledge Jaws.

What or whom?

My analysis of Kaep was SPOT on and it showed itself tonight against one of the only REAL defenses in today's NFL. You and Deuce can take your saltiness elsewhere.

My posts speak for themselves. Goodnight.

You're WHOLE analysis is SPOT on because he played bad in Seattle? In week 2? :smh: You do realized he played bad in Seattle last year too right? Yet he still had one of the highest QBR, and one of the highest completion % at the end of the season. If you're basing your analysis on his two starts in Seattle, then yes it's spot on! Good job man!

What or whom?

My analysis of Kaep was SPOT on and it showed itself tonight against one of the only REAL defenses in today's NFL. You and Deuce can take your saltiness elsewhere.

So we can't call you after Week 1 because it was one game but your analysis on Kaep was spot after he had his first bad game in forever.

I see.

Last edited:

What or whom?

Of course, what would the night be without this clown adding his measly 2 cents. All that so called analysis and his team is dead last in the division and currently winless. He can't even help get his team, or more importantly quarterback over the hump. Yet we are suppose to take his word as something?? He is a fake prophet.

how is he supposed to help the vikings? what do the vikings have to do with how he evaluates QBs in the nfl? :rofl:

what kind of bass ackward logic is that? :lol:

Last edited:
carrollstrut.gif

Seattle/Denver SB looks good right about now.

:lol:

you're right though
these gifs :lol:

:lol:

The circle jerk crew reunites.
link to ur top qb rite up?

Last edited:
how is he supposed to help the vikings? what do the vikings have to do with how he evaluates QBs in the nfl? :rofl:

i'm also trying to figure out how 651's opinion on the 49ers has anything to do with the vikings. would you feel any different if he was a fan of the 2-0 miami dolphins? would his opinion have more basis then or no?

MMG: KC crowd was live. Smith played relatively risk free. Charles not enough carries.

Romo looked hurt or plain ineffective. Miles and Witten quiet. Dezzy crucial drop in the fourth on a routine ball to keep a drive alive.

My major takeaway is KC's defense. Flying to the ball, making plays.

link to ur top qb rite up?

In the QB thread, but it goes much deeper than that. The rankings set a few Niner fans off because I had Russell ranked higher than Kaep. Then I was asked for proof and provided a detailed rant of exactly the same reasons why he essentially struggled tonight. Then a few other dummies jumped in because they don't like me or some ******ed crap. I have a stearn opinion, I suppose.

Then this dude Deuce wants to mock quote me after week 1 talking about Kaep looking like the greatest Q to grant this earth after playing a subpar defense with a scheme that was the exact opposite way to play Colin.

Now...they are happy to coagulate and prove once again why ignorance is bliss.

Last edited:

If he's so good, or even that good as he claims why haven't the Vikings reached out to him, why isn't working as a consultant for them. Answer, because he is a FRAUD and should be looked at and treated as much. He's just a fan, nothing more and maybe just maybe a lot less.

based off two games (that's my disclaimer :lol: )....i was dead wrong about the chiefs.

but let's see how they do against a high end team. @ jax and cowboys @ the head aren't two major tests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom