NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="Shox23" url="/t/345476/2013-nfl-season-discussion-thread-week-2/33720#post_18733013"]It feels like Cal produces a lot of offensive talent.
Outside of ArodWho?[/quote]

Lynch
Jones
Allen
Jackson
Vereen
I know I'm missing a few rbs and o-line men

Yay

Raiders / broncos next week
eyes.gif
who the hell was in charge of picking all these prime time matchups? talk about a slaughter.

obviously whoever it was, has not been informed on the fact that the Steelers are not a good team anymore

Why is Jerricho Cotchery the focus of the offense? Ben may punch Todd tonight, Buddy Ryan style

Last edited:
I always see Steelers jerseys up here in Northern NJ.

They have fans everywhere and travel EXTREAMLY well.

Hell my pops / uncle and cousin are steelers fans :lol:

Cowboys and Packers travel well too.

Teams with periods of sustained success build up generational bandwagoners/front-runners

It isn't bandwagon fans though, those teams are strong fanbases good or bad. The fans were established in families during the expansion of football during the 70s and 80s and they have remained and passed it down

It isn't bandwagon fans though, those teams are strong fanbases good or bad. The fans were established in families during the expansion of football during the 70s and 80s and they have remained and passed it down

You're right, bandwagon would be the wrong term. I think front-runner is appropriate though, since most come from those who supported winning teams regardless of region.

Fair enough. Definitively some circumstances with cities losing population and TV audiences but still fair point

Sanders almost fumbled there :lol:

Just don't fumble the ball. Take Redmon out

Frustrating thing is this D is good enough to still win. Offense is just :x

Shox: Yes. Player and team both acknowledge it.

They tried in July. Geno and Dunlap tying up substantial money.

MJ turned down a five-year, $40M offer.

Bengals need to re-up AJ and Andy so definitely need cap space

Unless AJ wants to go to the NFC. I'm cool with that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom