NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
My lord. These turnovers are killing us. Alex smith is literally the definition of bland in every way, how he was ahead of Kap is amazing :lol: dude bets on black and red at the roulette table every play

Last edited:
I guess Vick is literally the exact opposite of Alex Smith, actually.

Last edited:

Vick looked like Madden '04 Vick on that 61 yard run.
Nah, he would have been in the end zone. 
laugh.gif

Funny how we didn't have a fumble or int the first two weeks (that "backward pass" doesn't count :lol:) but as soon as Big Red shows up we cough the ball up like we're allergic. He's cursed us :lol:

If Vick was 5 years younger, thats a TD.

And Alex Smith, dude, I rather watch paint dry than watch you quarterback. lol

Yoooo Andy will NEVER change :rofl: I love him but good grief man red zone plays to chad hall?!? :rofl: ill take it

I'd rather watch a live stream of a tax audit on loop than him play qb. Mannn is he just a guy :lol:

Last edited:
Eagles done goof'd, Chiefs about to squat on this lead the rest of the game, if you thought Alex Smith was boring before...

Best believe he's big chillin the rest of the game.

Vick isn't having a good night throwing smh we are still in this game :lol: thanks to Andy's playcalling and Alex smith

:lol: we are GIVING them the game and Alex can't eem get a touchdown. Never change Andy. Well come back second half these missed opportunities are gonna come back to bite KC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom