NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think its ridiculous that the NFL and the 49ers are allowing Aldon Smith to play this weekend.  second DUI in 2 years, 3rd arrest. 

i agree. it's completely ridiculous and sends the wrong message, but don't teams usually allow players to play while they wait for the NFL to lay down the hammer?

seems like standard protocol for the NFL teams

:nerd:

jK8dENP.png

i think its ridiculous that the NFL and the 49ers are allowing Aldon Smith to play this weekend.  second DUI in 2 years, 3rd arrest. 

Naw, ridiculous is ex Ram Leonard Little killing a woman, while driving drunk and basically getting a slap on the wrist and still playing

Just read that Von Miller story.
mean.gif

So much talent, this dude better get it together.

I really never got the criticism Cam gets man...if Carolina is dumb enough to get rid of him over that idiot coach then I'd LOVE to see him takeover for Vick up here :lol: dude can ball

Orakpo the glass man hurt again

I really never got the criticism Cam gets man...if Carolina is dumb enough to get rid of him over that idiot coach then I'd LOVE to see him takeover for Vick up here
laugh.gif
dude can ball

Cam good in Carolina

Naw, ridiculous is ex Ram Leonard Little killing a woman, while driving drunk and basically getting a slap on the wrist and still playing

You'd think they'd have learned from that though. SF had a backup dline man get a DUI and he didn't dress before. I get double standards for maybe falling asleep in a meeting but **** like that has to be zero tolerance. You're just showing Aldon he doesn't need to seriously address his problem. And it's insulting to people who have lost loved ones to drunk driving.

Last edited:
I really never got the criticism Cam gets man...if Carolina is dumb enough to get rid of him over that idiot coach then I'd LOVE to see him takeover for Vick up here :lol: dude can ball

Man, Cam is a great player. He is really suffering under tremendous heat because of his awful coach.

Jake locker out there running wild lookin like 04 madden vick

Browns management probably up there screamin at hoyer. Thats not how you tank :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom