NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dead @ the Rivers kick :rofl:

I would have kicked it too with how ****** bad the Defense played

and why in the **** did they play a conservative run offense on the last drive and kick it back to TEN? you gotta go for the first down god damnit, especially how bad the D looked all day

Chill

Running on the last play eats clock/ causes them to use the last timeout. As bad as our defense is before the gw drive we had only given up 1 td and 13 points. Fluker, rhinehart, & dunlap out, rivers was not going to stand a chance. I have no problem

original.gif

:rofl:

Anyone else having issues with the online Sunday ticket?  When I click on the 4:30 games it just shows the logos, no game.  Really freaking annoying.

Us, the Vikings and Panthers need better coaching. All three of our teams have great talent but poor game planning. It's disgusting watching teams like the Browns and Bills have better play calling than us.

Yesterday I'd say that week 4 is way too early for a BYE week but it's probably the best thing that could be happening for the Pack right now.

These injuries man.
mean.gif

This is ridiculous we cannot stop this offense for ****. Weve had the ball twice and its already almost half time.

1st down call overturned, GB went for it on 4th and inches .. ended up as a fumble and Cincy TD

Im confused though. Why was there any controversy? I saw something saying "This rule only applies to offense" or something. Something about a dead ball and not advancing or some crap.

FILL ME IN BREHS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom