NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: :lol: Edelman is my favorite player on the team hands down

WR
punt returner
defensive back

Last edited:
Edelman is the short yardage back. 4th and 1? Checkdown to Edelman for a gain of 2. :pimp:

:lol:

just hush and peep my dude laying the law in the clip above . dude makes plays all over the field -- offense defense and special teams

Last edited:
Edelman is the man. How could you not love that dude being on your team? Plays his *** off, never makes mistakes, never takes a play off. Mr. Consistent.

Why exactly do you not like him DSA?

Last edited:
Not his fault that the Patriots don't have anybody else that can get open on man to man coverage. He's like that 10th man on a basketball team that's forced into a starting role cause the whole team is injured. He was awesome when Welker, Gronk, Hernandez, Lloyd and Branch were all in front of him. Guy is a damn winner though, you need guys like that on your team.

Last edited:
Edelman is the man. How could you not love that dude being on your team? Plays his *** off, never makes mistakes, never takes a play off. Mr. Consistent.

Why exactly do you not like him DSA?

i'm not being 100% serious when i **** on him :lol:

the thing that originally bugged me is that before amendola to NE picked up steam, people thought Edelman was a younger and better Wes. not everyone, but it was a common theme. and that's total ******** :lol:

but seriously...he is a gamer and hard nosed little sonuva*****. i actually like him and love his game. and i realize he's pretty valuable to us. especially right now.

Last edited:
one more thing about edelman....as a punt returner, he makes so TERRIBLE decisions sometimes on whether or not to fair catch a ball or not. i don't trust him catching punts, but once he has it, i love him.

it's really a love hate relationship :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom