NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
bertha still works like a charm

feltnoiseless.jpg

^ interesting. i'm calling belichick smoke screen on the globe article though :lol:

Last edited:
Dwelling on Bradford's missed TD to Pettis in the first quarter on a promising drive. Killed STL's momentum. Changed the complexion of the game.

So Golden Tate has actually concussed two people with illegal blindside blocks. Causing each player to actually miss games.

Where is the outrage to have him banned for the year?

Last edited:
So Golden Tate has actually concussed two people with illegal blindside blocks. Causing each player to actually miss games.

where the hell did this come from? and i only remember one blindside hit but it was llegal

where the hell did this come from? and i only remember one blindside hit but it was llegal

He did it to Sean Lee last year and Dwight Lowery this year.

so whats tate supposed to do when he goes to block people who aren't paying attention? Just let them go?
I see dirtier tackles by DB's going after QB's sliding, or Lineman going after knees

so whats tate supposed to do when he goes to block people who aren't paying attention? Just let them go?
I see dirtier tackles by DB's going after QB's sliding, or Lineman going after knees

Man I don't have any problems with it I'm pointing out how other players get fined by the league and actually hurt players.

Vontaze Burfict got fined less than Suh when he blatantly punched a dude in the balls. But Suh somehow kicked a dude that he couldn't see right in nuts while he was being tackled and gets hit with a 30K fine.

I need to know what Suh was supposed to do when he got ahold of Andy Dalton's shoulder or how he was supposed to tackle Jay Cutler.

Last edited:

Man I don't have any problems with it I'm pointing out how other players get fined by the league and actually hurt players.

Vontaze Burfict got fined less than Suh when he blatantly punched a dude in the balls. But Suh somehow kicked a dude that he couldn't see right in nuts while he was being tackled and gets hit with a 30K fine.

Well in that case i understand. but i think its clear that the NFL only fines hits that causes injurys. I mean Hines ward was known for blowing up DB's also and nobody had a issue with it

Sean lee never missed games because of golden tates beautiful crack back.

Hell, he even finished that Seahawks game .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom