NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jimmy Graham is undoubtedly going to dominate the NFL for a long, long time. :pimp:

Son caught that in triple coverage...??? What??? I don't know many receivers that can do that, let alone a "TE" :x :x

Last edited:
What did i say. The dolphins are always giving up career games to people.on primetime games. This year its Darren sproles getting.one

Phins D is serious

On some real lebron would be an ELITE receiver in the nfl , dolphins need to hit him up and follow the Jimmy Graham route once he gets a few more rings :rofl:

Wow a Pouncey actually playing. Feels like a long time since I've seen that :smh:

Last edited:
From scrub PF in college to HOF tight end. Amazing.

When Jimmy Graham was a sophomore at Miami he randomly was at this rec center I used to play ball at by my house in Wilmington, NC. Had no idea who the dude was at the time but I picked him up on my team cause we needed one more to run. Dude put one of my boys on a poster so bad :lol:

I definitely was rooting for the Saints back when they won the SB, and now I really don't like them. Not just bounty gate either, not sure what changed.

Hiring Rob Ryan doesn't help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom