NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not ready to give up on the Texans in this game or for the season.

Indy is obviously rising with Luck, the next elite QB. Evident to all.

But Smith knows how to build a team. JJ Watt and Cushing aren't going out like chumps. Neither is Arian or Reed.

Texans will make a rally in the second-half.

fam

it doesnt matter how nice your defense is -- if your offense keeps giving the ball away youre going to lose games . especially since houston's defense isnt spectacular at getting takeaways

I would personally make the switch to Yates. Fresh start symbolically, restore belief in the organization.

Schaub's mental confidence is shot, but Kubiak is likely overly loyal and will march Schaub right out.

Speaking of young Andrew Da Gawd

TY-hilton.gif

tyhilt1.gif

smokin.gif

I would personally make the switch to Yates. Fresh start symbolically, restore belief in the organization.

Schaub's mental confidence is shot, but Kubiak is likely overly loyal and will march Schaub right out.

who cares about his mental confidence lol

his "physical arm" is shot. he can't make big throws anymore. DBs sit on routes against him. and keenum > yates but that's neither here nor there

if those Kubiak quotes from Tafoya about the defense and O line are true :smh:

the nerve of that mother******* :stoneface:

also -- is it just me or is halftime much shorter this year ?

Schaub's hit a miserable stretch.

Yet Schaub is still better than Dalton, Weeden, Manuel/Tuel, Geno, Gabbert/Henne, Pryor/Flynn, Locker/Fitzpatrick, Alex Smith, Ponder/Cassel, Carson Palmer, Bradford.

Yet Schaub is still better than Dalton, Weeden, Manuel/Tuel, Geno, Gabbert/Henne, Pryor/Flynn, Locker/Fitzpatrick, Alex Smith, Ponder/Cassel, Carson Palmer, Bradford.

being the prettiest girl in a beauty contest full of uglies doesn't make you pretty.

Houston's time is done, anyways. They had their chance. Andrew will be running the AFC South. :smokin

isnt that a shame ? Peyton goes down and they fumbled their shot to get a strangle hold on the division . just goes to show how incredibly important the QB position is

From Peyton to Luck. Seriously, Jax, Hou and Tenn gotta be like:

That whole scenario worked out perfect for 'em. Even though Peyton is still killing it you can't blame Irsay for moving on.

if those Kubiak quotes from Tafoya about the defense and O line are true :smh:

the nerve of that mother******* :stoneface:

He said the defense is a bigger problem. :lol:

Really coach?

Last edited:
Just keeping perspective.

Schaub has hit a miserable stretch. No excuses for the turnovers for pick 6's. His confidence is shot. Ball lacking zip or conviction.

But he's still a very good, above average QB. Good enough to get Houston in the playoffs.

being the prettiest girl in a beauty contest full of uglies doesn't make you pretty.

i hate quoting myself, but seriously? why would you want your QB to be mentioned with the likes of those guys? everyone is better than those guys. that's why they're those guys

Just keeping perspective.

Schaub has hit a miserable stretch. No excuses for the turnovers for pick 6's. His confidence is shot. Ball lacking zip or conviction.

But he's still a very good, above average QB. Good enough to get Houston in the playoffs.

not so fast ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom