NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty quick work

Hey Steelers won. In a way I'm happy but in a way I'm not because now I will actually have to pay attention to the season. I've been so productive on these Sundays (yard looks phenomenal)

Torn lcl and broken leg for Cush :smh:

Whoaa damn! Hate to see that I doubt he's even 80% the player he was after this....not to be that guy but don't the texans run that heavy cut back blocking scheme themselves? Defenders are just suffering both literally on the scoreboard and physically due to these rules they get ZERO protection

:x :x :smh:

Whoaa damn! Hate to see that I doubt he's even 80% the player he was after this....not to be that guy but don't the texans run that heavy cut back blocking scheme themselves? Defenders are just suffering both literally on the scoreboard and physically due to these rules they get ZERO protection

They use that scheme, but it doesn't require full on spearing a guys legs/knees like a missle

Last edited:
Pretty quick work

Hey Steelers won. In a way I'm happy but in a way I'm not because now I will actually have to pay attention to the season. I've been so productive on these Sundays (yard looks phenomenal)
pics of yard
nerd.gif

Blatant miss by the refs. It's like they get worse and worse every year now that we have replay

Sucks for Indy how did the refs mess that up initially it was obvious he fumbled that and the ball was a good foot in bounds sheesh...what if they don't get 7 pts here on offense?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom