NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is, then?

noway can i call a GM who drafted and signed about 5 HOFers or great NFL players in his span their overrated.
Peyton
Edge
Reggie
Dwight
Mathis
Saturday

dude went like 8 years or something crazy of 10+ games and a SB...noway no how.

*sigh* Still on this??

Jim Trotter ‏@SI_JimTrotter
richard sherman will LOVE this. just asked 3 personnel people to name the top 2 CBs this season. none mentioned sherman. #dontshootmessenger

Cam going to get tested for real these next couple weeks, I'll be watching
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and **** Jake Delhomme...but Vick has to be one of the most overrated quarterbacks ever...seriously man...
mean.gif

Last edited:
*sigh* Still on this??

Jim Trotter ‏@SI_JimTrotter
richard sherman will LOVE this. just asked 3 personnel people to name the top 2 CBs this season. none mentioned sherman. #dontshootmessenger

just saw who they chose as better than sherman. Aquib, Revis, and Peterson.

Dudes Always hate on the louder players until they retire. Word to Iverson, Deion Sanders, Randy Moss, Gary Payton

NFL doesn't like anyone who is outspoken, so nobody would ever dare mention him as being the best. Sherman will never get respect except for in the media and from fans.

I'm glad everyone on this board (for the most part) can appreciate how great Cam is and what he's doing with one of the worst WR cores in the league.

I think that despite the media narrative most NFL fans do recognize he's been a great, great quarterback and the Panthers had a lot of improvements to make in order to become a playoff team after drafting him. Outside of the "bench-RG3 for Cousins" crowd (I think you might know what I'm getting at...)

Cam throwing to Steve Smith and guys off the street :lol:

I'd love to see him with real weapons around him besides in the running game.

Talib has been balling like a fool but Sherman is a special talent, idk if I'd take any CB over him, guy just makes plays.

Atleast everyone in Seattle and Pete Carroll love him :lol:

Don't understand how people could watch Patrick Peterson week to week and rate him as a top cover corner.

That draft status exemption

Patrick Peterson is mad overrated. Tate and Baldwin beat him multiple times and the announcers kept making dumb excuses. "His fingers hurt" because apparently PP runs on his hands

Pro football focus rated Richard Sherman the 5th best player in all of football last season. Peterson was 83. If I have time to post more of the advanced metric looks I will, but I suspect all of them favor Sherman as a CB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom