NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
BJGE almost never has a negative run. He is very good at what he does....but that is it. GIO :pimp:

Last edited:
Bengals brass will have to realize that they'll continue to make the playoffs with a mediocre quarterback, but if they're serious about getting back to the big game, then they'll need a different Q.

You think Marvin's job is safe? I don't.

Hard to say...Longest tenured coach in the NFL, I think, so obviously Mike Brown likes the stability, but what has that yielded? A few playoff appearances and zero wins? I'd make a change if they don't get to the SB this year.

Having said all that...They were my pick in the AFC for the Super Bowl. :lol:

Last edited:
giowow1.gif

3rd and 16. And they give it up. I'm telling you and people didn't know what I was talking about when I said were cursed by that 72 team.

Dalton, c'mon man!

Mayock says bad read and I couldn't see the field, but that still should be caught. And it's probably a throw Dalton can throw more accurately at this point. Easy post. He's had troubles throwing one on one.

Edit: Nevermind...Mayock pretty much backed up what I said after correcting himself. :lol:

Last edited:
Where are all those Tannehill fanboys? He made one good throw to Wallace and he hasn't done **** since.

i mean they took a TD away from cincy on a ******** call as well...but that PI was pretty blatant.

Washington and Minnesota next week. :pimp:

Third primetime game for the Vikes. :lol: I'd be pissed if I were everyone else. Hell, I've had enough of the spotlighted embarrassments anyway.

5 reasons to watch DSA? Or will that not convince you? :lol:

Last edited:
MIA defense struggles to close out another one. 
mean.gif

Gotta give credit to the Cincy D in the 2nd half, only 50 yards of offense for the Phins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom