NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris Collinsworth is garbage. I've felt that way for a few seasons now. Dude needs to quit. Along with Dan Dierdorf and Gruden. Slurp fest when they're on the commentary.

Dre turning back the clock.

I wonder how many people have Indy over NE and KC.

Luck isn't Brady, yet. NE defense is much improved. Ridley is warming up. Gronk is back to open things for Amendola and Dobson.

KC's defense as a whole might be best in the league as a whole. Charles is a beast. Smith showed flashes for SF against NO.

Trent is a bust thus far. Indy defense is average.

And I'm not posting this as a result of tonight's game, win or loss.

I've always had Denver and NE at the top of the AFC. Minor reservations regarding KC, mostly passing the football.

KC's defense as a whole might be best in the league as a whole. Charles is a beast. Smith showed flashes for SF against NO.

Trent is a bust thus far. Indy defense is average.

I can't say that Seattle D is better than KC anymore after our last couple performances.

I will say that KC has been ridiculously lucky in the number of backups and 3rd string QBs they have faced, along with that overall cakewalk schedule.

seattle's run D looks terrible, because every time i see them they have 4 pass rushing d ends lined up

100027: There's a crazy stat for KC's fourth quarter D. Something like 3 points allowed in 17 or more potential game-tying or game-winning drives.

That's more impressive to be than scoring two TD's on defense. Their unit is clutch and impenetrable when it counts.

Any time you can win a game without sxoring a TD on offense your'e doing something right. That being said they have faced 4 backup Qb's in 9 games.

100027: There's a crazy stat for KC's fourth quarter D. Something like 3 points allowed in 17 or more potential game-tying or game-winning drives.

That's more impressive to be than scoring two TD's on defense. Their unit is clutch and impenetrable when it counts.
Gabbert

Romo

Vick

Eli (awful all year)

Fitzpatrick

Pryor

Yates

Campbell

Tuel

Those are the QBs they've gone against this year.  

How many of those guys would you expect to put together a winning drive against an above average defense?  Romo is the only one who is a good QB this year.  More than half of them are backups or have been benched for backups.

Not saying they aren't good and that's not an important stat.  But there's a reason this team isn't getting full respect yet.

I'm going to Jack N The Box, any of yall want something? Bout to get a jumbo jack and a shake and sleep my losses away. Be good bros!

i think it might have touched his hand while his other hand was out of bounds, but i thought it was too close to overturn.

lord knows we need all the help we can get :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom