NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seriously, someone answer me! I see a lot of hate for Garrett's play calling. I thought they took the play calling away from Garrett and it would be Romo and some other guy calling the offensive plays?

No trolling

Originally Posted by LarryDavid

lets not act as if your team doesn't have many issues of its own. a jekyll and hyde offensive line, a porous defense, and a coaching staff that refuses to run the ball.
A porous defense? That's not true, the other two things can be fixed/patched up with more time together.
Yes, trying to clown on a defense when they were missing 4 out of their 5 most important players on D...

Almost forgot to congratulate you though, those Texans looked amazing against a Super Bowl Contending Cards squad.
pimp.gif

Case Keebum still looking like the QB of the future, doing numbers and 0-3 as a starter, Hall of Famer.
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Yes, trying to clown on a defense when they were missing 4 out of their 5 most important players on D...

Almost forgot to congradulate you though, those Texans looked amazing against a Super Bowl Contending Cards squad. :pimp:

Case Keepbum still looking like the QB of the future, doing numbers and 0-3 as a starter, Hall of Famer.:pimp:

You sound home schooled by Titus Young

After a loss, you can see why people hate Cowboys fans.

It's all the **** talking before and then the unwillingness to relent on the **** talking after :lol:

joshn freeman will make $11.3 mill this season..

$2 mill more than keenum, foles, wilson, tannehill, pryor, rg3, luck and dalton COMBINED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom