NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone feel like Kuechly is a little overrated despite how great he has been? I mean is there any reason to think he is better than the also great Thomas Davis, who he plays next to?

I feel like he's getting all the credit for the Panthers defense. Great White Hope type situation.

I was limiting my scope more to MLB/ILB.

Glad you mentioned David. Perhaps my favorite LB since Nebraska. He's rebounded well since the W1 blunder. It's a shame the common American knows Lavonte David for the Jets game and not his prolific work for the Cornhuskers and Buccaneers.

Lavonte David is sick. Going to be a good defense once they get a real coach... Glad they let Michael Bennett away though

Kuechly is a really good player but I've heard some people say he might be the best defensive player in all of football. Definitely not.

1. P.Willis

2.Derrick Johnson

3.Brian Cushing 

4.Darryl Washington 

5. Bowman

6. Kuechly/Lee/Laurinitis 

7.Alonso /Hawk

4-3 OLB

1.Von Miller (if he counts)

2.Lavonte David

3. Briggs

4. Sean Weatherspoon

5. Wesley Woodyard

6. Thomas Davis

7. Mayo

8. Hightower 

Haven't seen much off Wagner this year, and I know he played well last year.

Looks like people on here have finally seen that "bum that should have been cut" Lavonte David other than his Week 1 shove of Geno (flop).

did anyone actually think he was a bum who should have been cut? or did people just say it was an extremely stupid penalty

It would probably take a while to find but yeah...when it happened people on here were legit calling him a bum, scrub, idiot, ******g ****** and that he should be cut before he even leaves the field.

As a niner fan, after watching last weeks game against them, luke is a very good football player. He's still young. But as of right now top libackers in the league should go willis and bowman at top spots. Maybe even bowman surpassing willis.

Every time I watch the Panthers, Kuechely really impresses me. Don't think he's overrated.
Dudes just talking. I've watched every game including preseason and dude is the anchor to our defense. 

T Davis is a beast, but the guy Kuechely is a monster. 

Just to be clear, I said Kuechly is great already. I just don't see Davis getting any credit at all playing just as well next to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom