NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gerry Austin is an imbecile. Gruden over here hugging him.

Gruden, Steve and Trent are all losing it.

Last edited:
roll.gif

Awful logic.

While I don't care for the Pats at all, Grint didn't even have the opportunity to run back to the ball or even attempt a play, ball was near him a d he was held the entire time the ball was in the air.

It's a blatant missed call, back judge saw the play the entire time.

You right but IDC IDC **** the Pats :pimp:

Den vs. Ne, Mia vs. Car next week

:nerd:

Congrats to the Panther fans. Great win.
I'm a Cam fan and just the few plays I saw he looked ready to lead his team to the playoffs.

after seeing the new angles, I don't think gronk would have been able to make a play on the ball anyway. he had too much momentum going to the back of the end zone and the ball was already thrown. it's harder too see the whole picture when they show that same crappy angle from the back of the end zone
Sigh, you're obviously not grasping the concept of the rule.

Before he started talking, Brady looked like he just came home to Wes Welker balls deep in Giselle legs over the shoulders on Valentines Day

I hate that call will take away from a good game and more importantly a Carolina Panthers win on Monday night.

Good game by both teams but that call definitely will overshadow the W and people will say Carolina didn't prove they could win,

Red skins locker room in shambles :smokin

He was grabbed.

More than 5 yards down the field.

That's a penalty.

Really isn't a hard concept to grab.

And who cares what happened over a decade ago, get over it :rolleyes :lol:

The ref should of never threw the flag in first place, usually on the last play of a game everything goes unless if a player is blatantly knocked down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom