NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right after Romo was brought up yesterday I checked my mail and received the new ESPN magazine. Any way someone can post the cover for me?

Not even because I'm a Cowboys fan but there haven't been many athletes in my time that I would feel extremely happy for if/when they win the big one.

Not even because I'm a Cowboys fan but there haven't been many athletes in my time that I would feel extremely happy for if/when they win the big one.

Cosign the bold. It took Peyton Manning 9 seasons before he won his first chip at age 31 if memory serves correct.

Last edited:
Right after Romo was brought up yesterday I checked my mail and received the new ESPN magazine. Any way someone can post the cover for me?

Would you mind giving a brief summary of what's mentioned in that issue? I'm actually interested in purchasing a copy when I get out of work.

Would you mind giving a brief summary of what's mentioned in that issue? I'm actually interested in purchasing a copy when I get out of work.

Haven't delved into yet, man. Sorry. I'll get to it tonight probably and let you know if you still haven't bought it.

I had $$$ on the Pats... I wish there was a flag there to give them another shot.

I just didn't see Gronk make a real attempt to come back through Keueueuechly to make a play on the ball, just let him ride him to the back of the endzone.

Just sayin there's been plenty worse calls than this and ESPN got the Sports Science boys on high alert to figure out if the Pythagorean Theorem x Newtons 3rd law of Gronkmotion can be used to prove Gronk could have "maybe made a play on the ball". 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Interesting stat: Eli is throwing an INT more frequently at a rate of 10 less pass attempts per INT compared to last season. I have the exact numbers in the office. Like 31 pass attempts last year. 21 this season per pick.

I believe he only has 3 TD in the 4 game winning streak.

Already surpassed last season's INT total of 15 with 17 this year.

I like him a lot. One injury wrought year won't change my opinion one bit.

Crazy how DJ and Milli haven't exactly panned out so far given their high selections.

Skins insider just tweeted that an unnamed player tried to fight Keith Burns (ST Coach) in practice.

:rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom