NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ced: If you do rent, there's some website/company that insures your place for the weekend rented. My office has the name if you seriously want or need the service.

I'm going to look into it. Ill hit you up. My apartments rent controlled so I'm dead thinking about charging the monthly rent per day if I do it.

I live in LA so im rarely ever there so might as well put it to use that weekend. I got more then enough spots to crash at whenever I'm out there but I'm seeing dollar signs right now haha

You'd be surprised. When I rent the place out to Columbia students I make quite a bit off it. I'm assuming most the events during the week are going to be in the city. An apartment right next to the 1 train and 10 mins from times sq is a convience for a tourist

I've heard Harlem is becoming safer and more inviting to the general public.

Plus, most will do anything to save on the cost of rent.

Minor difference is if Ry can be effective on the ground and make Sutton respect the run. Balance is key offensively for SD.

Bowe looked good against Denver. Time to follow up at home against the Chargers.

Body is ready for Broncos/Pats. Highlight of my Sunday. Also curious about G-Men/Boys.

I see Fraij named his son Aaron Rodger.

my body is ready for sunday night as well.

giants getting ready for a superbowl run :nerd:

this thread would implode.

Keen eye on Phil Rivers at Arrowhead against KC's defense in a rebound game.

my upset pick of the week is chargers over the chefs.

G-Men have done it twice before. History is on their side. And it's not like the division has a clear favorite with a lead.

roll.gif

For the first time all season Revis will almost exclusively shadow one man today....Megatron :smokin

Can't wait.

I always expected a tiny dog for Tom Brady. Nice to see a real dog.

Revis still isn't 100% so I'm not hyped about that matchup

Harlem has done a 180. Still some bad areas but a lot of wealthy white people there now.

I don't think Revis is 100% yet but the past few weeks have looked like he's very close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom