NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what keeps us from being contenders.
Champions go for the end zone.
If your going to kick a field goal anyway, just throw three passes to the end zone.
laugh.gif
 What?

Indeed. It comes back to haunt you in playoff situations, when you take a timid approach on offense. We should've went for a touchdown. FG is cool but, we were thriving on that last drive.
This is what keeps us from being contenders.
Champions go for the end zone.
If your going to kick a field goal anyway, just throw three passes to the end zone.
 just so these wont be edited.

IQs are showing. 

How long should I wait before I hit up Stubhub for Seahawks at Giants tix?

I'm expecting a precipitous price drop after today

Couldn't get a stop that final drive. :smh:

3 first down passes over 10 yrds that allowed the cowboys to drive up the field. i don't see how that's anything but the defense's fault

that was for the defense to contain and they didn't do it, therefore that was on them

Taking it back to the old S4L...

Bros I'm so amped....this midas well be our early superbowl

I think they know they can beat DAL.
I'm just hoping Eli can awaken and light up their secondary.

Can't wait till 4:00! Let's get this win!

“No doubt,” the cornerback said on SiriusXM NFL Radio today. “We’re going to win this game.”

Another victory... That's 4 in a row. Bring on them *****-*** cowboys!

“It’s going to be a fight, it’s going to be a dog fight, there’s going to be a lot of blood spilled out there.” JPP said.

Man, I can't believe there are still so called "Giants fans" who don't believe we can win the division or make the playoffs... The crazy thing is, our slow start and strong finish will echo around the league. We'll be the first team to start 0-6 and make the playoffs. In return, the Cowboys will fire their entire staff after blowing the division lead and sitting out the postseason yet again

LOL.

So glad we ended these clowns season. I guess that last drive by Romo didn't count because it was against the Giants huh? That's what happens when you don't play 2nd and 3rd string QBs...

Sent these dudes fishing.....

ICE FISHING...

Last edited:
Trent Dilfer breaking everything down I've said about Romo.

"Romo overcomes the lack of talent"

"There's a misconception about the talent in Dallas. We look at Dez, Witten and Demarco but when you look at their depth in the trenches, they are not talented."

Trent Dilfer breaking everything down I've said about Romo.

"Romo overcomes the lack of talent"

"There's a misconception about the talent in Dallas. We look at Dez, Witten and Demarco but when you look at their depth in the trenches, they are not talented."
I've been saying that for ages.  Hell, when I said it in the Cowboy thread people got indignant about it.

3 first down passes over 10 yrds that allowed the cowboys to drive up the field. i don't see how that's anything but the defense's fault

that was for the defense to contain and they didn't do it, therefore that was on them

Giants defense held them to two touchdowns all game, you want to blame them for the game on the final drive when the Giants had 6 -13 points all game? vs THIS defense?

Makes no sense.

Last edited:
you've outdone yourself this time. you knee the ball so they don't have time to get the ball back, then kick the FG to win it. as opposed to risking sacks to get you out of position, or a turnover.

why am i having to explain this?

we're tanking for wiggins though :pimp:

Maybe your one of those people that like to read what they typed.
Kind of like the people who like to hear themselves talk.

i have said this before

jerry jones has built this cowboys team solely for the purpose of beating the giants

cowboys against any other team look like ****

CAR/NO flexed to SNF in two weeks. Can't wait!

This Denver/New England game needs to hurry up tho...ready ain't the word. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom