NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a stupid play on 2nd and goal. Throw it to Calvin!!!!!!!!!!!!! Scott Linehan continuing to show he can't call the right play when it matters. I want him fired!!!!!!!!!!!!

Packers defense is weak. We were decent at the beginning of the year but it went downhill the past few weeks

Two times inside the 10 and 3 points to show for it. Go ahead Detroit, keep GB in the game and you'll end up blowing the playoffs too.

11 minutes with the ball and a FG. Kub and Bullock salutes the Lions, you have to win that time of possession battle

Two times inside the 10 and 3 points to show for it. Go ahead Detroit, keep GB in the game and you'll end up blowing the playoffs too.

Sooner or later McCarthy is going to realize Flynn can have his way with the secondary.

I refuse to believe they are going to keep running the ball every 2nd or 3rd down

I disagree.

What do you disagree on? Stupid play call or Linehan being fired? A run play should have gone to Bell in that case, he is a better runner between the tackles and a better red zone option.

And Linehan is terrible, he calls decent plays every once in a while but I can't count how many times we have needed key plays and he has failed to produce a good play call.

Putting money on the Lions is stressful. The little mistakes they make that are compounded into huge momentum swings is frustrating. Fans must all have gray hair.

I didn't know Nate came back, I thought he was out for the year.

Putting money on the Lions is stressful. The little mistakes they make that are compounded into huge momentum swings is frustrating. Fans must all have gray hair.

Sounds like Tony Romo fans.

Last edited:

Sooner or later McCarthy is going to realize Flynn can have his way with the secondary.

I refuse to believe they are going to keep running the ball every 2nd or 3rd down

Thing is, that defensive front is getting to Flynn so they'll bludgeon him into mistakes later on in this game.

If that was Chris Houston Jordy would have beat him by 5 yards and a touchdown, today I am thankful that guy is hurt and not playing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom