NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question: while the qb is calling an audible and the entire line turns around to hear,could that be considered false start if it triggers a defensive player to jump offsides?

Last edited:
Is there anything that isn't amazing to Gruden? Damn fruitcake needs to chill with the Russell Wilson teat-sucking for just a play.

As much as I don't want to see him do well in the league (he's got some serious talent, no denying that), what the hell happened to the humble Russell Wilson from last year? Seems like Pete Carroll brainwashed him and now he's just rambling on how nice he is :smh: :frown: Damn, I hate how the Seabirds got him...son really is a baller.

Last edited:
Question: while the qb is calling an audible and the entire line turns around to hear,could that be considered false start if it triggers a defensive player to jump offsides?

i believe its within the manner the movement is in

as long as the motion isnt abrupt or unhurried.

Lawd Saints don't eeem know what hit them...Seattle might hang 40 on them, they get the ball to start the half too

Is there anything that isn't amazing to Gruden? Damn fruitcake needs to chill with the Russell Wilson teat-sucking for just a play.

As much as I don't want to see him do well in the league (he's got some serious talent, no denying that), what the hell happened to the humble Russell Wilson from last year? Seems like Pete Carroll brainwashed him and now he's just rambling on how nice he is :smh: :frown: Damn, I hate how the Seabirds got him...son really is a baller.

:lol:

The Thought of Seahawks clinching at Candlestick
pimp.gif
Not gonna happen Champ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom