NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eagles and Lions showing how awesome a snow game can be. Ravens and Vikings showing how awful a snow game can be, and what no one wants to see in the Super Bowl

Thankfully for you (and everyone, I guess) Vikings and Ravens won't be anywhere near the Super Bowl and are much worse teams than even Lions and Eagles.

Seattle and New England would be an epic Super Bowl in the snow.

Last edited:
Eagles and Lions showing how awesome a snow game can be. Ravens and Vikings showing how awful a snow game can be, and what no one wants to see in the Super Bowl
Have you watched the Ravens and Vikings this season?

They play like this in 75 and sunny.

When the snow was failing thick it was horrible.

When the snow stopped failing hard it got better.

Last edited:

laugh.gif
  Kaepernick Beats commercial

mark-wahlberg-shocked-gif.gif

Thankfully for you (and everyone, I guess) Vikings and Ravens won't be anywhere near the Super Bowl and are much worse teams than even Lions and Eagles.

Seattle and New England would be an epic Super Bowl in the snow.

New England Superbowl hopes went down with Gronk

lions are such a joke..

I'm a fan I watch them every week.

I see how less talented teams got hot and made playoff runs.

But I don't ever remember seeing a team this talented make the mistakes we do ever.

If a team just lined up and smashed them I'd feel at peace with losing.

But the way they lose I really wouldn't let my kids root for this team,

Last edited:
Ravens :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh man this team is terrible.. we definitely don't deserve to sniff the playoffs

Last edited:
I all but expect Miami's defense to give up a touchdown here. I'm hoping we don't choke it away but I have my doubts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom