NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
wonder where all the 'fans' are.
Most of em probably waiting for the next 6 or 7 game win streak to end a season that they seem to go on every 5-6 years or so, just so they can start claiming them again. 
laugh.gif

Parents out here in the DMV are now reportedly discouraging their kids from wanting RG3 jerseys too lol...

Cant hit anyone in this league anymore . Pollards hit was clearly clean and with the shoulder to shoulder

That was a nice kick but it should probably have a * next to it in the record book, being that it happened at Mile high elevation....

Fragile? :lol:

Did you not see the hit? Not many people can brush off a hit like that to the leg/knee.

That's what I'm saying, show me the guy who doesn't get hurt on that hit.

Didn't hear also talk about Gronk being glass when he was running over ************* in the previous weeks, you guys are crabs

So am i to understand that Harbaugh and the Niners cried to the officials to get them to call penaltys on Seattle's Defense before the game starter? 
mean.gif

That's what I'm saying, show me the guy who doesn't get hurt on that hit.

Didn't hear also talk about Gronk being glass when he was running over ************* in the previous weeks, you guys are crabs
It would be like if a UFC fighter got his arm snapped in half during an armbar and folks called him "fragile."

Like there's no denying physics. Gronk's knee got bent backwards.

"Fragile" 
laugh.gif

That was a nice kick but it should probably have a * next to it in the record book, being that it happened at Mile high elevation....
eyes.gif
  Nobody was saying that when SeaBass tied the old record in Denver a couple years ago.

Last edited:
Just got home from Metlife. J-E-T-S :wink: nice to see a double digit win. Defense and offense showed up against a weaker Raiders team. Not sure why they took out Pryor, but it benefited us.

I was smacked all afternoon, in the cold. Started to snow and I got sober. Good thing I didn't drive.

Eagles win was awesome today

Catching up on the 2nd games of the day now

Just saw Kaep throw that INT...terrible champ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom