NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
BbIsI-qCUAAICpv.jpg

[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

The varsity jackets tho?!?! Y'all foul

Lololololol.

Dallas is 5-20 since 2011 against teams that are .500 and above :wow:

We are no doubt mediocre at best against the better teams of the NFL but this stat is so misleading.

If the Cowboys win last night, the Bears are 6-7, which means the Cowboys still don't gain w "W" in the W/L column against teams with a winning record. But by the Cowboys losing, the Bears go 7-6, increasing their L's in the W/L column for this particular stat.

Teams records fluctuate throughout the season. At one point Philly had a losing record. Now, they don't. San Diego, when they beat us, had a record of .500 or better. Now they don't.

The more interesting stat is that since 1996, the Cowboys are 26-43 in December.

Last edited:
But the ******** can't beat anyone period, though.

But I'm not delusional about it. Right now the ******** are a joke. I call it how I see it.

But a majority if cowboys fans continue to believe they are better than they are. That's how I a quick $200 last night. :lol: Dummies

Sorry had plans last weekend
wink.gif
Unacceptable
laugh.gif
.........but like I said, I'll give you a pass this time around.  I'll probably be out there next year as well, but I'll let you know.  Had a good time in Oakland Saturday night, went to some spot called Luka's Taproom and then to another spot less than a block away. 

Oh my apologies every cowboys fan I know. And every NFL analyst I see continue to think they are better than they are. :lol:

I'm still trying to figure how anybody could even think that Cowboys D could stop them dudes last night. That's the definition of delusional :lol:

We can go with more recent and current events if that works for you champ.............

matt-schaub-pick-six.jpg

http://espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=331006025

Best Money I ever Made

Hey what happened to you my man??  I was in your neck of the woods and didn't hear from you.

Congrats,your team did what basically every other team was able to do. Do you want special recognition for that? At the end of the season, your team will be watching the super bowl from the couch, same as mine.

Sorry had plans last weekend :wink:

Unacceptable :lol: .........but like I said, I'll give you a pass this time around.  I'll probably be out there next year as well, but I'll let you know.  Had a good time in Oakland Saturday night, went to some spot called Luka's Taproom and then to another spot less than a block away. 

Glad you had fun. Comeback anytime :lol:

Those letterman jackets were a horrible idea :lol: Thy are horrible in high school let alone professional league

I say again please don't confused my trash talk for anything more than that ... Trash talk.

It's a reason I never bet on ******** games. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom