NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. Kerrigan is a monster, he does a good job applying pressure and cover as well. I think his dominant play helps Orakpo, in turn makes them a good tandem IMO.

:lol: at anybody going at somebody for not playing on a torn ligament. These are the same dudes that call in sick for work because they have a runny nose

laugh.gif
at anybody going at somebody for not playing on a torn ligament. These are the same dudes that call in sick for work because they have a runny nose

you never fail to come and rescue or defend your butt buddy 100027...

Colt Fan: Hilton has been visibly frustrated. Does he go off against Houston with Brazill and Rogers breathing down his back for targets?

He's not buns. But he seemingly will never live up to the top 10 expectations.

And a lot of those stats came recently, no consistency from rakpo.

Kerrigan has thoroughly outplayed him IMO.

He makes more plays, is more disruptive, the whole nine.
^

i retract calling dude garbage, but aside from his 2 pro bowl + 2012 seasons dude has been an extremely average player. 

Colt Fan: Hilton has been visibly frustrated. Does he go off against Houston with Brazill and Rogers breathing down his back for targets?

Yeah he looked pretty upset on sunday, TYs been seeing some solid double teams in the last few games and they are taking away the deep pass from him, i think Dar'rick and Fleener are going to be more of the possesion type of players, especially on 3rd down so they should see more passes come their way then TY. TY should see some more room this week but then again he did torch houston last meeting so they might just try to take him out completely...

Last edited:
I think it was dumb to play RG3 on that knee; I don't think that excuses his performance this year but that's my opinion

I just don't see him having a long career if he doesn't adapt his game to stop taking hits and become a better pocket passer

I think it was dumb to play RG3 on that knee; I don't think that excuses his performance this year but that's my opinion

I just don't see him having a long career if he doesn't adapt his game to stop taking hits and become a better pocket passer

Last year was a fluke for that team. I think f we temper our expectations for RG3 and that team over the next few years, we'll still find that he can be that guy.

And yeah, learning how not to get murdered every game is part of that.

I think RG3 will be fine. His rookie season (statistically) was one of the best you'll ever see from a QB. The bar was set ridiculously high and there were great expectations going into this year. However, when you factor in the lack of an offseason, no cap space, and terrible coaching, you have a recipe for disaster. Easy to say that now, but the wheels started to slowly fall off the bus since week 1. Next year, there should be NO excuses. Writing off a QB after his 2nd year is beyond stupid. I'd give him a tad bit more time before saying the writing is on the wall for him. We've seen the flashes, but we just need to get more consistency going forward.

Last year was a fluke for that team. I think f we temper our expectations for RG3 and that team over the next few years, we'll still find that he can be that guy.

And yeah, learning how not to get murdered every game is part of that.

I agree I think he can be a very good QB but I'm not sure he can be that big time Brees, Rodgers, Brady level I thought he was heading towards but more in the Culter, Rivers, Matt Ryan level

why do these dudes always open they mouth about Megatron as if he even says anything :lol:

Looking fwd to Elam getting served that humble pie

**** Mike Shanahan. Hope the door hits him on the way out.

RGIII, please no documentary and limit the commercial spots this off-season. Just go out, put in work and be ready to shut the critics up next year.

The ******** are good at one thing: taking their fans money and turning it into a ******g **** product on the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom