NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah imagine if we had gronk. i would bet money on us holding the one seed with him. but without him...still a lot of football to play.

Last edited:
yep! lets hope the teams we need to lose actually lose!

can't believe how many close stupid games the chargers have given away this season, 6 games lost by less than 8pts! ridiculous, should have that wild card spot on lock 
mean.gif

yeah imagine if we had gronk. i would bet money on us holding the one seed with him. but without him...still a lot of football to play.
i actually think the dolphins will win sunday (and no its not because the broncos lost
laugh.gif
). too many injuries on the pats, dolphins at home, trying to crash the playoffs. will be a great game.

i actually think the dolphins will win sunday (and no its not because the broncos lost :lol: ). too many injuries on the pats, dolphins at home, trying to crash the playoffs. will be a great game.

yeah it's usually a tough game for us in MIA every year even when healthy. so yeah, definitely will be a tough W to get given our situation. in 12 i trust tho :lol:

Last edited:

i actually think the dolphins will win sunday (and no its not because the broncos lost
laugh.gif
). too many injuries on the pats, dolphins at home, trying to crash the playoffs. will be a great game.
it's usually a tough game for us in MIA every year even when healthy. so yeah, definitely will be a tough W to get given our situation. in 12 i trust tho
laugh.gif
pats have made the most after all those injuries.

I'd b surprised if NE holds on to the 2 see let alone grab the one (shrugs)

Injuries man, what can you do

[thread="345476"]Heres to our December run :smokin [/thread]

can't believe how many close stupid games the chargers have given away this season, 6 games lost by less than 8pts! ridiculous, should have that wild card spot on lock :smh:

The only ones that really had me :smh: were washington, and oakland obviously.

Coming into the year i didnt expect playoffs so i was just hype to get some quality wins.

The texans "loss" doe... >:

crazy they could be a one win team if it wasnt for a blown penalty that was reversed after the game by the league

:lol:

thursday night game.

division rivalry.

suprised there wasnt 1 believer

can't believe how many close stupid games the chargers have given away this season, 6 games lost by less than 8pts! ridiculous, should have that wild card spot on lock 
mean.gif

The only ones that really had me
mean.gif
were washington, and oakland obviously.

Coming into the year i didnt expect playoffs so i was just hype to get some quality wins.

The texans "loss" doe... >:

crazy they could be a one win team if it wasnt for a blown penalty that was reversed after the game by the league

Yea Washington and Oakland were bad.  losing to Miami was bad

the way they lost that TEN game on the final play was ridiculous.  and losing the Houston game on a bad call that the NFL admitted was wrong.

man so many blown opportunites 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom