NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaron Rodgers is my guy but that defense is too bad. I don't see them beating SF. I also think Car would win but I wouldn't be shocked if they lost to GB. GB could beat NO at home but no way they're winning in NO. Seattle beats them home or away.

Since the Packers are the only team to beat Seattle w/ Russ at home which was just last year with our same terrible defense, I think we're the team that is most likely to beat them at home this year if we make it. New Orleans and San Fran got lit up in Seattle, I dont see Chicago or Det beating them, Carolina would be interesting, and I could see Philly keeping it close. But the Packers, we beat them already.

:rofl: Packer fans must be getting that North Korea type news

I like y'all Seattle fans but you got the chests puffed out like Dolly Parton.

laugh.gif

Lol@ the disrespect the bears are receiving right now.

What if they win the north?? Then wat?

Then props to them?

There's a reason the Packers are looked as the favorites right now in the North. We won 2 games out of our last 7 without Rodgers. You don't think if we had arguably the best QB in the league playing we couldn't have won 2 more of those games to have this division already locked up? This division, a division we already own, just gave us a gift by saying here, go control your own destiny now that your QB is coming back along with your star receiver in Cobb being on the verge of returning as well.

We had to be the sacrificial lambs for those bum *** replacement refs to get booted.  You saw the play...
I've seen worse... In higher stakes situations, is what I'm trying to say.

You Packers fans just aren't used to getting screwed by the refs ever, so the one questionable call is like a national tragedy.

that call wasn't even "questionable" though…it was straight ******** :lol:

there wasn't even any interpretation or judgement needed. plain as day :lol:

so were calls that went against us that game. People talk about that game like it was only 5 seconds long and it was 1 play :lol:

so were calls that went against us that game. People talk about that game like it was only 5 seconds long and it was 1 play :lol:

that how it goes around here. you get one call and the refs gift you a game :lol:

or you lose one call and the refs robbed you

just trying to be consistent with our little S&T family here :lol:

unless you're the patriots…where you're only gifted calls and never robbed according to everyone here

i've always maintained that games aren't won or lost by a single call…but that doesn't fly for most people here

Last edited:
Whoa I actually thought all this time Seattle fans were aware of what actually happened that game. Tate and Caroll always get alot of hate around here for the way they reacted afterwards but I always countered with what are they suppose to do say, F that the Packers should have won and not be happy? But I atleast thought we'd be given credit for actually winning that game even though it doesn't show up on paper.

This is exactly why I wanna see the Packers get far enough to return to Seattle. Perfect time to get that rematch and make things right. Rodgers with dat chip on his shoulder :smokin

"Questionable" :lol:  

king of the anti-pats parade on NT
Where do I sign up for said parade and who do I have to kill to be king?

you can be hand of the king for now :lol:

No more bull than the PI call that let you beat the Browns two weeks ago....

the two calls aren't even comparable :lol:

you're crazy comparing PI to that call in packers seahawks game. not even close :lol:

and that PI in the browns game is nothing out of the ordinary…we see dumbass calls like that from refs every week

Last edited:
"The King s***s and the Hand wipes..."

Nah I'll just be King in the North then. 
NO SPOILERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom