NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
you guys think I'll when?

Your opponent has Josh Gordon, Charles, an angry Dez and a TE slot yet to be filled...YOU LOSE

Didn't step in this thread last week, was with the girlfriend, but a lot of good matchups tomorrow, WSH vs DAL will be a shootout but think Romo will get his stuff together

Please go sit down you have no clue what you're talking about

:lol: I'd be salty too if I were a raider fan. I had raider fan friends who swore up and down that matt flynn was the answer.

he looked like grade A basura against a pathetic diplomats team. couldn't complete a pass beyond 10 yards, couldn't escape pressure, couldn't find open receivers. I don't blame flynn for his play with the raiders. mckenzie was the bigger moron, why go after a passed-on quarterback when the raiders don't have an offensive line, a receiving core that plays like it has one hand tied behind its back, and a rb made of glass? I'm sure it must sting a little (if not a cause for self reflection) to see that flynn could be steering a team into the playoffs

Last edited:
Hater. I can't wait to stunt on you when I win.

Peasant

:rofl: not sure if srs

dude has a chance. but dez is probably gonna explode statistically, especially after being disgruntled last week. and jamaal charles continues to be the only offense for the chiefs..

what am I talking about, this is not gonna be a close finish

Last edited:
Please go sit down you have no clue what you're talking about

:lol: I'd be salty too if I were a raider fan. I had raider fan friends who swore up and down that matt flynn was the answer.

he looked like grade A basura against a pathetic diplomats team. couldn't complete a pass beyond 10 yards, couldn't escape pressure, couldn't find open receivers. I don't blame flynn for his play with the raiders. mckenzie was the bigger moron, why go after a passed-on quarterback when the raiders don't have an offensive line, a receiving core that plays like it has one hand tied behind its back, and a rb made of glass? I'm sure it must sting a little (if not a cause for self reflection) to see that flynn could be steering a team into the playoffs
I'm not salty though! It Would not make any sense to cut a guy just to bring him back! This raiders team was in Cap hell and with this roster I'm shocked they have 4 wins!

I'm not salty though! It Would not make any sense to cut a guy just to bring him back! This raiders team was in Cap hell and with this roster I'm shocked they have 4 wins!

I was being sarcastic.

I'm a niner fan but I casually follow the raiders since I grew up a few blocks up from the coliseum. the raiders should let TP get some burn, I'm not sold on mcgloin yet.

this off season, with all that cap room davis has accrued, I hope yall get some edge rushers. what's the point of having a defense that's built to stop the run when you play in a division that is pass happy? forget trying to hit a homerun with a draft qb..let tp or mcgloin start next year and instead, get them some decent protection

TP can't throw, Bad View of the Field, pocket awareness!

he's made plenty of bad throws this season, but I give him a break considering he never had much of a pocket to throw from and when he was starting, defenses never had to play the run since dmc was in and out and jennings was still getting used to the raiders...but I might be speaking out of my ***

TP couldn't throw at Ohio St and he can't throw now. His 1st instinct is to run but I don't see him as an NFL Starting QB. Give me a QB that can stand in the pocket and read the field.

TP will be gone next year. Will probably end up being a Pat or playing somewhere in the AFCW, I think him and Mike Tomlin have some history too but whatever position he ends up at...hes going to destroy us for years to come. Maybe its the silver and black colored glasses I wear but him and DMC will be good football players just not for us :smh:

Last edited:
TP will be gone next year. Will probably end up being a Pat or playing somewhere in the AFCW, I think him and Mike Tomlin have some history too but whatever position he ends up at...hes going to destroy us for years to come. Maybe its the silver and black colored glasses I wear but him and DMC will be good football players just not for us :smh:

Meh. DMC especially had enough chances on the Raiders. Whether or not he manages to put in healthy years for another team (wouldn't surprise me) it's time to let him go.

You ******* telling me this **** like i dont know its par for the course! Feel however the **** you want to feel, all im saying is after all the broken remotes, air punches, joy, tears, sweat, and a little blood ive gone through supporting this team...if they(DMC especially) succeed on another team Ill be the saltiest dude on this board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom