NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other than Coles, help me out. Who was another WR that came out of FSU and had a productive career lately?

Had such high hopes for peter warrick too...smh.

anquan boldin is by far the best wr to come out fsu... ever

Last edited:
I like Kelvin but Mike Evans is waaaaay better in my opinion. I've seen way too many drops from Kelvin and Mike Evans just seems to moss everybody.

Anyone who's watched the NFL closely knows just because you dominate a team once has little to no relevance on the future result of a match-up, see Dolphins vs Jets games this season, with that said....

Besides the QB position, what aspect or position(s) are you guys currently better at than the Chiefs?

we definitely have a better tight end and wr group they may be young but ill take ty over bowe anyday, and ill also take darick and whalen over that bum avery... dexter mccluster is a beast though but he is more a flex rb but kc has better rbs no doubt about that. But luck is going to be the difference and extending drives and scoring tds instead of field goals...

You're comparing offense to offense, which is irrelevant. What about the defenses?

It's looking like Lovie is coming to Tampa and I don't know how I feel about this. Just saw he's bringing in Jeff Tefdord as his OC and might bring Leslie Frazier as DC, Tony Sparano and Rod Marinelli

It's looking like Lovie is coming to Tampa and I don't know how I feel about this. Just saw he's bringing in Jeff Tefdord as his OC and might bring Leslie Frazier as DC, Tony Sparano and Rod Marinelli

Not a bad crew except for marinelli and sparano had some decent teams in Miami all the other coaches have some winning under them I'm not sure about tedford and nfl experience though, does he have any?

Better not take away my boy Rod from the Cowboys.

josh mcdaniels a STRONG candidate for the job in cleveland....

michael-scott-no.gif

stay in NE, you putz. you won't do **** without TB12

this **** about bringing in coaches on playoff teams for interviews before the playoffs end is straight ******ed :smh:

and i realize we did it with josh, but it didn't help us :lol:

Last edited:
You're comparing offense to offense, which is irrelevant. What about the defenses?

in all honesly that defense in kc is overrated, they have been picked apart against playoff teams... the only time they have shined was against garbage *** teams.

Last edited:
in all honesly that defense in kc is overrated, they have been picked apart against playoff teams... the only time they have shined was against garbage *** teams.

:lol:

Colts are the ultimate team that has done nothing but rack up W's against scrub squads, that Chiefs win was the only above average team they've beat since the bye week.

:lol:

Colts are the ultimate team that has done nothing but rack up W's against scrub squads, that Chiefs win was the only above average team they've beat since the bye week.

Say what you want bro your just salty the cowboys busted a cowboys last night...

Last edited:
The only team the Cowboys beat with a winning record was the Eagles in week 7. The next best teams they beat are 7-9 (Giants and St. Louis).

Last edited:
Sounds like the Bucs will hire Lovie as head coach, Jeff Tedford as OC and Marc Ross as GM. Lovie's already got most his staff lined up too.

I'm saying. :lol:
Lol colts beat 49ers, Seahawks, and broncos... Wouldn't call those scrub teams

We just going to act like I didn't say "SINCE THE BYE WEEK" in my last sentence?
(Before the injury bug hit they were a completely different team)

So yeah... Try reading an entire post before you go sprinting to click the quote/reply button and save yourself the embarrassment.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom